Create Account

S70 mPT#2: The Bookworm
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2023, 08:22 PM by Thelastheraclid. Edited 1 time in total.)

To be honest, I would be surprised if anyone on the Forge knows how to read. If I had to guess I would say Scoochie Stratton would be the most likely to be reading something since he needs something to do riding the pine so often. It would need to be something that his brain could handle - something by Dr. Seuss probably.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

It's me, I'm the bookworm, but honestly, Bobby prefers audiobooks on planes, he can lean back in his chair and truly immerse himself in the world. Something like Lord of the Rings or Dune

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

Oh no question it is M'Baku Olubori (@hhh81). He is always reading and He is more than likely reading one of his Stormlight Archive books. Last I heard he was still on book 1......

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2023, 11:38 PM by TheNextGreatOne.)

Every team has a bookworm on them, and for the Battleborn, ours is Max Carnage, who is reading up on how to cause the most carnage, so that they can be a force both on and off the ice.

[39 words]

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Your task: Tell me which of your teammates is that nerd with his nose in a book during the plane ride? Who is it, and what are they reading?

I don't know if they are the biggest nerd but if I were to guess it would be Rebecca Montagne because she is always trying to pretend to be reading to avoid conversing with Farquaads and Jarrow.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Ricky Koivu always says that you need to future proof your career and set yourself up for life after hockey. He can often be found reading books about DIY plumbing and plans to start an apprentice course in the summer.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

pable @Jepox salvatici is the team book worm but not because he is reading any fictions or novels or anything it is because he is always studying and being an academic weapon and the whole team really believes in him and wants him to succeed in his studies!

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

It's Lemo himself and he's still reading Liu Cixin's Dark Forest - the second part of the Three-Body Problem trilogy that I mentioned in one of my previous PTs. Definitely recommend it for all sci-fi fans.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

its definitely justin time. That guy is the ultimate optimizer and tinkerer. always tinkering with this guy. When he's not tinkering I bet he's dipping his head into a nice book for sure.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

The bookworm of the team is Angus Mcfife. He is always reading the Amos Daragon books. Sometimes he also read the Chevallier d'émeraudes. His favourite character is Kira

@micool132

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Everyone brings a book on trips, Aksel never reads the comic books he brings straight off his bookshelf at home, but Lind brings textbooks, Scaradog brings gaming guides and Lev brings popular lit books.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

The nerd would definitely be Adelie de Pengu. After having been friends for ages, Adelie wanted nothing more than to better himself and learn more about the world. Growing up on Antarctica he didn't have much opportunity to learn.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

John Brown seems to be the bookworm on plane and bus rides to away games. He's constantly reading leadership books ever since being named Captain of the Battleborn. This is probably why he's going down in history as the best captain ever, as he's constantly trying to improve himself and in turn the team overall.

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

On the plane ride to away games, the Chicago Syndicate can sometimes catch their Coach, JNH, reading a How to Coach Ice Hockey for Dummies instructional books.

Quote:27 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

George Walsh's teammate, the great winger Oscar Scholz can always be seen in the locker room with his nose burried deep in a book titled "The Book of Rizz".

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -