Create Account

S70 PT #4: Mano a Mano

Affiliate

I feel that my career is going pretty well overall. I'm grateful to be playing at a professional level and doing something that I love every day. Of course, there have been some ups and downs along the way, but I try to stay focused on the bigger picture and the long-term goals that I have for my career.
I'm always looking for ways to improve my game and take my skills to the next level, whether that's through practice, studying game footage, or working with coaches and trainers. I know that there's always room for improvement, and I'm committed to putting in the hard work and effort required to reach my full potential as a player.
At the same time, I try to stay grounded and not get too caught up in the highs and lows of the game. I know that there will be wins and losses, and that my performance on the ice will ebb and flow over time. But as long as I continue to work hard and stay focused on my goals, I believe that my career will continue to progress in a positive direction.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

Player Prompt: It's been a long career so far for Collin Gibbles. Gibbles just ended their 23rd season on the Minnesota Monarchs and their 26th season overall playing professional hockey. There's plenty to look back on and wonder what if and what could have been had they made a different choice. There was a time early in his career when he almost left the organization and his likely destinations would have likely ended with him being able to collect a few challenge cups. But that is all hard to say for sure as the teams may not have had the same level of success after you look at the ripples created by that change. There are definitely days that Gibbles regrets his move from offense to defense but that change is long ago in the past. At the end of the day, I don't think Collin Gibbles would trade any amount of personal success for the friendships and memories made along the way.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

It all started when the team had just lost a tough game and tensions were high. Iskandrov, who is known for his hot-headedness, started yelling at Koivu, accusing him of not playing hard enough. Koivu didn't take kindly to the criticism and things quickly escalated. Before anyone knew it, fists were flying and chaos ensued in the locker room. Players and staff members tried to break up the fight, but it took a while before things finally calmed down. In the aftermath of the incident, both Iskandrov and Koivu were suspended by the team for several games. Many fans and fellow players were disappointed to see such a public display of aggression and it put a damper on the team's season. Despite the incident, the Hamilton Steelhawks eventually bounced back and went on to have a successful season. But the fight between Iskandrov and Koivu will always be remembered as a moment of heated conflict that threatened to tear the team apart.

[Image: rotti.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2023, 09:46 PM by Ragnar. Edited 1 time in total.)

It is finally happening. It is time for Chimkin Wing to confront his arch hockey rival in a legendary battle of words and anger and a lot of crying on Chimkin Wing’s part. He is very in touch with his emotions.

Chimkin Wing enters the room and sits down.

“I am tired of you. Everything you’ve ever done in this league has been bad. You are the reason the Buffalo Stampede can not take the next step and become true championship contenders.”

Chimkin Wing’s arch rival says nothing, so Chimkin Tendy takes the opportunity to lay in to him even more.

“You smell. You are ugly. You are bad at your job and you do not even seem to give a shit about this team or the results. You seem like the most selfish person I have ever encountered in my life. And you have nothing to say.”

Suddenly, Casey Fantobens enters the bathroom.

“Talking to yourself in the mirror again, Wing?”

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

ISFL affiliate

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

tommy westbrook wow i love writing about this guy every week and it never gets old with pts like this. this is a great pt. let me describe his made up developement for the 400th time because it sure does never get old. jesus crhist you guys are so uncreative respeceftully. so tommy westbrook practicfes shooting the puck again and again and again and again and again until his arms get sore and then he starts skating around the ice rink laps again and again and again until his feet get sore and then he lifts weights so his mjuscles get big and stgrong and then he eats really healthy and then he talks to coach about where to shoot. tommy would not do anything over because his simujaltion hockey career is going great and he just keeps develpoing again and again until next season is even better. lets go steelhawks lets take it to the promise land.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

As Hugh Manius settles in to his third season in the SMJHL. Playing for second team in the SMJHL the Colorado Raptures he feels that his place is secure on the rooster and his chemistry of the team. The locker room in Colorado is a chill atmosphere with good spirits, probably due to the fact the Colorado Raptures had in amazing season. With the Raptures finishing a record of 46, 17, and 3, finishing first in the Cain-Robinson Memori division, the Eastern conference and second overall in the SMJHL. Hugh Manius himself had a decent season scoring 14 goals 32 assists and was a plus 28. Ten of Manius’s 14 goals were scored on the powerplay which was not too bad. Additionally, Hugh was satisfied with his 8 to 54 give away take away ratio. So, heading into the playoffs Hugh Manius is in a good mental place and is primed for the playoffs to begin.

Words~156

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

honestly if i can be very candid with you right now i think my development is going NOT so good and its starting to get me REAL MAD because i wanna be the BEST GOALIE EVER and i simply cant be with development and stats and play like this! I want to be good already but unfortunately i am stuck in a joke of an organization that simply is not smart enough to develop me and make me a good goalie which is so sucky and stupid ugh i sure am tired of this. In terms of what i would do differently on a personal level i would do nothing because i am dsoing all the rgiht things and its everyone elses fault that i am no good so i really cant be held accountable for all this, but on a nonpersonal level the only thing i would change is telling hamilton not to draft me so I could go to an organizaiton that is better at taking care of its players and making sure they do well

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

PBE PT

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

PBE PT

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Overall, McHits is happy with his career. A pretty dominant J career, followed by being selected with a high draft pick, and entering the SHL with the Seattle Argonauts, where he had a pedestrian start to his career. Seeking greener pastures and more immediate ice time, McHits credits Montreal for bringing him in, putting their faith in him, and letting him take the reigns early on. Since his move to Montreal, McHits has been a consistent scorer, posting seasons of 83, 83, 75, 87, and 85 points in his 5 seasons. He credits coach @CampinKiller and teammate @ZodiacEXE for helping him unleash his offensive game, not being afraid of taking on defenders, even if it means losing the puck once in a while. "Scared money don't make no money" and that's a mantra that McHits lives by on the ice. When he doesn't have the puck, McHits has been improving his hitting and takeaways, with training he credits to the legendary @Benpachi . All-in-all, it's been a very solid career so far, and McHits is hoping it only gets better from here!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

PLAYER PROMPT

DAD will never be satisfied with his game. For him, being satisfied means that you do now want to be better. You think that your game is correct so you do not need to improve your game. For DAD, there’s always something to be improved. For exemple, DAD thinks that he is not physicially engaged this season. Yes, S70 is his best season so far in terms of points, but he is clearly not happy with his hits and takeaway. DAD’s defensive game is clearly not his best one. He thinks that he need to improve his defensive abilities and be more engaged in the defensive zone. Collect hits, clear the zone with his speed. DAD’s job is this. In addition, DAD know that this is nothing for him. The other teams are not ready for DAD and he will prove them that you cannot mess with Texas. He hopes that with keeping a PPG, he clearly can establish himself as one of the best power forwards in the league!

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

[Image: trainer.png]

[Image: izzy.PNG]