Create Account

HIRED: Simmers for the SHL & SMJHL
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2023, 01:39 PM by WannabeFinn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey everybody! The Sim Team is hiring! We need a few more simmers to help out around the SMJHL and the SHL next season. Ideally we'd like to hire 3 to 5 people.

Simmer Duties Include:
  • Live streaming games in FHM 8.
  • Posting files to the index via FTP.
  • Navigating FHM 8 to play out games and make roster changes as needed.
  • Working with GMs in all SHL leagues to make sure that the sim most accurately reflects their team.
  • Using a Google Sheet to keep track of goalie substitutions.
Requirements for This Job:
  • Good communication skills
  • Reliable internet for streaming
Any experience with streaming or file management is definitely a plus, but we’re happy to teach you everything you need to know! If this sounds like something you’re interested in, message me on Discord, @_Blitz_#1219, or you can message Corey, @SDCore#0923. If you have any questions, we're happy to answer them. As part of the process, we’re interested in your answers to the following questions:

1. Do you have any experience with live streaming or video production?
  2. What kind of FHM experience do you have?
  3. What are the hours that you would be available to sim each day? Please include your UTC time zone.
Simmers receive a PT Pass, CW Pass, and base pay of $14.5M.
Applications Due May 5th at 11:59 PM EDT.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Nobody wants to work anymore!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

teams get 1 live sim per season you say? fine where do I sign

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

04-29-2023, 01:48 PMKalakar Wrote: teams get 1 live sim per season you say? fine where do I sign

:tybait:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

If you find lack of access to FHM 8 a barrier, I believe there are some people who may be willing to help with that for the right candidate, so please apply.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

04-29-2023, 06:27 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: If you find lack of access to FHM 8 a barrier, I believe there are some people who may be willing to help with that for the right candidate, so please apply.
They'll get me a PC??? Woah

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

applied

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Couple more days on this. If you have questions or aren't sure about simming, please ask. I'm bored at work.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

I'd love to do it but unfortunately I only have FHM9 and not 8 :( good luck on your search though!

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

05-19-2023, 11:51 AMKaliyevl34l Wrote: I'd love to do it but unfortunately I only have FHM9 and not 8 :( good luck on your search though!
i'll literally pay for you

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

05-19-2023, 12:55 PMFrenchie Wrote: i'll literally pay for you

Fastest Gofundme ever

[Image: lespoils.gif]

This hiring was made a while ago, congratulations to all of @Gumbaman @Kaliyevl34l @Fluw

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]