Create Account

Vasy is back
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2023, 09:56 PM by johjeff. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey guys it's johjeff, Erick Vasiljevs has decided to take another chance at making to the SHL. Just wanted to let you know that he's up for grabs to be signed a contract. If you forgot Erick was drafted in the S67 draft by Philadelphia, yup a long time ago. And it just didn't work out in philly so know he's a free agent. If any gm's are looking to sign him you can dm me on discord. 

johjeff#2583

Erick Vasiljevs

Please let me know as soon as possible

[Image: KxB-_pyaGdotGz4wz5zW8E1eJpLGSxKSfSaosHJ1...9WDrQNFXbo][b][Image: y2zog1KMN5gVo_tQlYOHENY-1t0EKrR8WSNTQOai...e5XmoR61WI][/b]

I mean this in the most genuine and respectful way, but I don't think a 274 TPE player is what teams are looking for. You may find yourself appreciating your experience a lot more by recreating!

Best of luck!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Yes I was thinking the same thing as Frenchie, you're too much behind in tpe from your draft class that it would be better to start with a new player.

Still happy that you are back Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2023, 10:22 PM by johjeff.)

05-01-2023, 10:11 PMFrenchie Wrote: I mean this in the most genuine and respectful way, but I don't think a 274 TPE player is what teams are looking for. You may find yourself appreciating your experience a lot more by recreating!

Best of luck!
I mean Vasy is still young he has alot of upgrading to do.

[Image: KxB-_pyaGdotGz4wz5zW8E1eJpLGSxKSfSaosHJ1...9WDrQNFXbo][b][Image: y2zog1KMN5gVo_tQlYOHENY-1t0EKrR8WSNTQOai...e5XmoR61WI][/b]

05-02-2023, 10:22 PMjohjeff Wrote: I mean Vasy is still young he has alot of upgrading to do.
While I get that, teams look at immediate impact in the lineup, how you'd fit in. Considering you're a good ways behind the active people in your class, it set your odds of being signed fairly low. At the end of the day, of course you can hang on and wait, but i'd hate to see you unsigned for a while still with you actively looking for and interested in signing for a team.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

I’ll add into this thread, you may be cool waiting but I think you’ll find the demand is low considering you are a couple seasons behind the curve. Of course your player has more value than some inactive but I also really think you’d find better success starting anew. There’s nothing wrong with a fresh start, and you can join a S72 draft class that’s already looking nice!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Moved to graded. The French version of this article has been graded a few days ago.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!