S71: $6,000,000
S72: $6,000,000
S73: $6,000,000

To Calgary:
S72 Cgy 2nd
Sean Gatez

To Edmonton:
Evan Winter 50% retained

We are beyond ecstatic to be adding a long time user in RED who fits our core and gives us a second European player to fit that time zone! Thanks to Goober for being understanding in this position despite all the situations and Boom for the great negotiations. Glad we were able to get you something back

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Crazy it’s only a 2nd for 3 seasons retained at 3 mil

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

05-14-2023, 09:46 PMluke Wrote: Crazy it’s only a 2nd for 3 seasons retained at 3 mil

The retention market is about as constant as a rollercoaster

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

look at this active user over here wanting his last season to be memorable. Thanks HAM for all the good times we shared, the past week was wonderful. Also want to thank EDM for handing me a connecting flight ticket to Calgary before i even left the airport. Glad Gatez wasn't just a number on a stat sheet.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

05-14-2023, 09:46 PMluke Wrote: Crazy it’s only a 2nd for 3 seasons retained at 3 mil
tbh it was this or he left for nothing. It's not like we're particularly going to need the money the next few seasons. It's more like a prospect+ for the trouble.

Thank you @RomanesEuntDomus for your time in Calgary, and we wish you all the best in Edmonton!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

05-14-2023, 09:54 PMSewingWithNancy Wrote: look at this active user over here wanting his last season to be memorable. Thanks HAM for all the good times we shared, the past week was wonderful. Also want to thank EDM for handing me a connecting flight ticket to Calgary before i even left the airport. Glad Gatez wasn't just a number on a stat sheet.

hope the family hadn’t bought a house yet!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

05-14-2023, 09:54 PMSewingWithNancy Wrote: look at this active user over here wanting his last season to be memorable. Thanks HAM for all the good times we shared, the past week was wonderful. Also want to thank EDM for handing me a connecting flight ticket to Calgary before i even left the airport. Glad Gatez wasn't just a number on a stat sheet.
Hopefully we can do our best to make your time here comfortable!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Lol comfortable is what doctors try to sell terminal cancer patients

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Accept Smile

Thank you for the good times Calgary and good luck gearing up for the next window, now let's see what EDM has to offer...

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

05-14-2023, 10:04 PMboom Wrote: tbh it was this or he left for nothing. It's not like we're particularly going to need the money the next few seasons. It's more like a prospect+ for the trouble.

Thank you @RomanesEuntDomus for your time in Calgary, and we wish you all the best in Edmonton!

EDM needed him retained or else they would be over the cap. You had a great position of strength to squeeze out more

processed