Create Account

Sven Yxskaft retires
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2023, 03:52 PM by kenvald. Edited 1 time in total.)

After about 3.5 IRL years it's time to call it a career for Sven Yxskaft. Playing on New England the entire time wasn't really the plan initially. Though, it's not like I really had any kind of long-term plan 3 years ago. It's just how things played out. And I wouldn't change a thing, especially not that cup win from last season Biggrin

Yxskaft isn't completely finished, however. He managed to get onto the team Sweden roster for the upcoming IIHF tournament which will be his last official stand.

I'll just drop some notable events and stats here. Might post a larger retirement media post later on. Gonna take a one-ish season break. You'll see me again at the next trade deadline. Probably looking to create a physical center. So save a draft pick for me!

S51 - Drafted 14th Overall by Vancouver Whalers in the SMJHL Entry Draft
S52 - Drafted 5th Overall by New England Wolfpack in the SHL Entry Draft
S53 - SMJHL All-Star Team West
S54 - Traded to Carolina Kraken
S54 - 4 Star Cup Champion with Carolina Kraken
S55 - Called up to the SHL
S62 - Became the player with the most TPE in SHL history (although I was dethroned after a single season)
S64 - Eastern Conference All-Star
S65 - Eastern Conference All-Star
S68 - IIHF Gold with Sweden Sweden
S70 - Challenge Cup Champion with New England Wolfpack

A handful of award nominations, but no award wins.

Also, playing this long for a single franchise allows you to break a couple of franchise records(please disregard Plus/Minus)

[Image: image.png]

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Congrats on a great career in New England! I’m happy I was able to get you the cup before retirement

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Sweden

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

honoured i got to raise the cup with a new england great. you deserved that win 1000%

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Legend

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

legend

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Stick taps for one of the last S52s standing.
_/ _/ _/

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

_/ _/ _/

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2023, 12:07 AM by trella. Edited 1 time in total.)

Awesome career. God were @FuzzSHL and I were excited to trade for you in Carolina Smile

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Man congrats on an amazing career.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

End of an era

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

_/ _/ _/

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]