Create Account

Strong Arm Scouting.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2023, 11:54 AM by CptSquall. Edited 1 time in total.)

**Editor’s note. As the title implies, this is planned to be from a well informed scout and SHL analyst. Breathing full life into both a new character here as well as my own attempt to provide a source of real life grounding to the fictional life of a character inspired by a very important woman to me in real life. All be it, with my own creative spin**

Simulation Ontario Hockey Association Scout and Freelance analyst for Simulation Major Junior Hockey League Bob Bjornsen has begun to pen down his report in these weeks leading up to the SMJHL Draft. Today’s report is on Brooklyn Physt, who played in the league Bjornsen is most familiar with, the SOHA.

Brooklyn Physt: Defenceman, 5’11”, 162lbs

Brooklyn is a smooth skating, left handed defender with explosive speed. Relishes in the freedom to bring the puck into the offensive zone, utilizing her strong puck handling before either dishing smart passes or rifling her own shots.

Solid play in her own zone with both the drive and understanding that it will need to be improved before making the show.

Strong and pugnacious. It should come as no surprise that the daughter of Bruising blue liner Richard Physt has a mean streak that has played a hand in her ability to out compete young men.

Her final year she scored 26 goals and 59 assists in 58 games for the Kitchener Kings. Teams won’t want to wait long to pick up this young offensive powerhouse to help run their power play.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]