Create Account

Squad Skirmish Team Signup

[Image: grOkIRx.png]
Good afternoon, SHL! Happy Friday, Happy Draft Day!

You’ve been asking about it - here it is! Sign your team up today for Squad Skirmish!

There is room in this tournament for sixteen teams - that’s what I have enough questions for, so that’s what we’re doing. Just like in real Family Feud, a team will consist of five people. Each team will have a captain who will fill out this form for the entire team. Your whole Squad doesn't have to play for the same SHL/SMJHL team, but each person can only be on one Squad, no double dipping.

The game will be taking place in a Discord server I have created just for this (don’t worry, you can leave as soon as it’s over, I know you all have a lot of servers). I do not have dates scheduled for this, but once I finish the survey (please fill out the survey if you haven’t already, I still only have about 70 responses and I’m hoping for around 100!), I will start marking down some potential dates (this will take place over more than one stream, bracket style).

What’s at stake?
Hopefully the primary perk is getting to participate in a fun community thing with your friends, but it wouldn’t be a tournament without prizes! Here’s what you can win!

Each member of each winning team every round will receive $1,000,000 SHL Dollars. In a 16-team bracket, this means the champions will receive a total of $5,000,000.

The championship team will also receive:
  • A team t-shirt design (unfortunately designed by me, sorry) on the new march store
  • A discount code to buy that design (or any other) on their product of choice at no markup
  • A site banner for one season (in the rotation with the championship banners in the sidebar)
  • Bragging rights

Still interested?

Go grab four friends and fill out the signup form here!
When you've filled out the form, please just mention in this thread that you did so (or message me on Discord if you're trying to be sneaky for some reason)

TERMS OF PARTICIPATION FINE PRINT: This is a game. Malicious team names and/or behavior will not be tolerated. This is supposed to be fun for everybody, so if I find anybody behaving deplorably or attempting to cheat, you will be yeeted.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Are there tampering rules in squad skirmish?

Asking for a friend....

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Ohio Owls signed up!

@Keven
@Evok
@mer
@Faelax
@RAmenAmen

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Colorado Rapper Tour coming to a town near you

@Ruggsy
@Jumbobone19
@micool132
@LordBirdman
@hhh81

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

bump

The Hollywood Signs coming in hot!

@Frenchie
@FuzzSHL
@Rich
@sve7en
@Whitecap

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

5 Brain Cells 

@kahri
@fubaguy
@sliceruser
@MrPresident
@JamesT

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

someday this will happen when we have enough teams, come on in folks

sorry I don't have friends

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

[Image: 1189742994853740584.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

pls

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate