Create Account

Design Wanted: Kraken S71 Squidletts

Hello Graphics friends,

I've got a graphic idea that I've wanted to have done for a bit, but have nowhere near the artistic capabilities to do it.
The basic idea I want is a poster with each of our players on it and maybe some words at the bottom that say S71 Squidletts.
The renders of the players are:

Sith Happens (G) -> Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine
Lazer Gato (D) -> Any cat with lazers
Alexandros Mograine (F) -> World of Warcraft Character Alexandros Mograine
Chris Robertson (F) -> Roman Josi
Westley Kirkpatrick (D) -> My child, see sig, other pictures available upon request in case there is a certain face desired

The rest of the poster is however you want.
I don't really know how to price this, so I'd be happy to negotiate with anyone interested, though I will set a minimum payment at $2.5 mil cause I feel paying any less would be undervaluing lots of effort due to the number of player renders.

If you have any other questions and are interested just say hi on discord, my user there is Pyro182.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Bump

[Image: Sith-Happens-Signature.gif]

[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]
 Ireland 

First wallpaper of my life

[Image: S71_Squidlet_Wallpaper.png]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]