Create Account

S71 Ireland IIHF Roster of Champions
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2023, 09:31 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hard at work the ever scrappy irish. The fight lives on, as is tradition for these people. While we did not announce the roster prior to the start of the S71 IIHF World Championship, fate would have it that I could be here today to present them not only as fighters, but as champions. After a stunning group stage that saw the shamrocks go 9-3-0 to everyone's surprise, they swept through the knock-out rounds, claiming the Czechs, the Finns and the Japanese on their board of wins to be crowned victors in Edinburgh. Without further wait, here is the S71 Irish IIHF roster of champions.
[Image: logo.png] Team Ireland Roster [Image: logo.png]
Season 71 CHAMPIONS
Forwards
This one is for many people, for starters everyone on this team, Jax who helped lay the foundation of this team when we took on the job, but more specifically, I want to shout out both NJ and pickle who could've transferred out to a team with better prospects at gold when we first started the project. They stuck through the painful seasons we've had calling up the young guns, they trusted me as I promised them gold, and we did it lads!!!! This one is both because and for you, as you took this team on your shoulders and saw them through to the pantheon of champions! Thank you so much. I will end on a shout-out to Toast and Caleb, the former being an ever present rock of support and motivation, even prior to when his tenure began, and the latter being the brains of the operation, the passion and the heart that pushes me every season.
Thàinig sinn, chunnaic sinn, thug sinn buaidh. Gabhamaid tlachd anns an fhear seo, agus na leig leinn glòir. We came, we saw, we conquered. Let's enjoy this one, and let's not relinquish glory.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Ireland

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

I love gooooold

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

very proud of you guys <3

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Congrats on putting Eire back where it belong, guys.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Frenchie I know you’ll stay humble but you deserve so much credit for this. To come in as a first gen and take over a nation, and build it to what it is now. It’s incredible and I couldn’t be more grateful to be a part of it

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

:FellBahdPP: :flag:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2023, 11:36 AM by NJBadApple. Edited 1 time in total.)

The dynasty has begun. FIRELAND! Ireland

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Transfer for the friends, stay for the metal #ShinyHunt

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Ireland Ireland Ireland

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Ireland Ireland Ireland

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2023, 10:19 AM by Shmurph.)

The Irish are back! Ireland

[Image: uktCsuX.png]