Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

I think my favourite moment from last season was psuhing Winnipeg to game 7 in the playoffs, as it proved that we were still a very strong team here in chicago

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

My favorite moment was probably advancing to our 3rd straight challenge cup final. Hope and spirits were high at the time and it felt like we could finally get it done. Unfortunately not the case

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Last Season i loved it when STL had a winning streak and we were doing good the locker room was amazing and still has been since then

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

My favorite moment from last season was our playoff series win over Seattle, especially after going down 3-1.  It was satisfying seeing us complete that comeback

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

The part about last season that ended up being my favorite was probably going second overall in the draft, and then very unexpectedly dropping all the way to the second round in the majors draft. Unbelieveable.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

My favorite moment was the unexpected little run in the playoffs. At this point, I am laying out checks and collecting paychecks on my way to an exceptionally long career. I tuned in and had hope when we made it past the first round, I didn't think I had any more of those in store for me.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]