Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

My favorite moment was watching Dwayne defy father time and have an excellent season on the ice for Montreal. He has truly had an outstanding career, despite a very slow start in Winnipeg.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2023, 11:34 AM by takethehorizon.)

Definitely would be winning gold in the IIHF with Ireland. Even though young Beau Kavanagh didn't see much playing time playing in a backup role, it was great for him to get that kind of exposure to winning both on and off the ice.

Word Count: 44

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

In hindsight my favorite moment has to be playing my last game with our fearless leader Tig. He is not in Seattle anymore which makes me sad, but we will have our cups to remember and mostly our last game together. Argo Forever Tig.

44 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

My favorite moment from last season is when it ended. I am one step closer to retirement and the miserable career of Slavakov will finally come to an end.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Not a single "moment" per se, but it was very gratifying to see Taschen Messer tied for the 5th-most blocked shots among forwards for the season. Going through the Milestones after the season, it was frustrating to be below league average in nearly every category. This was a nice bit of confirmation that at least my player was making some kind of positive contribution on the ice, however small.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

The QCC season did not have a ton of highlights, so tough to choose. I guess the SHL draft technically is S72 and not S71 either. So then probably the biggest moment was the first ever SMJHL game for Jagrbomb. Even got on the scoreboard with two assists!

[Image: sulov.gif]

my favorite moment from last season was when I was so super cool and awesome, had a breakout year, broke 1700, and just had a great time

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

My favorite moment from last season was when the Kraken got a first round Sweep in the playoffs! We unfortunately exited in the second round but nevertheless it was nice to win at least the one series.

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

I would say that my favorite part of the season was when Vaseline Podcalzone hit the 300 career SHL goals mark. Wow, what a number indeed. Didn't know Podz could still rip pucks into the net like that.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2023, 06:02 AM by Mayuu. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ignore

RETIRED

Not many favorite moments from last season, since Anchorage bad again, sadge, but getting into the playoffs was a really nice touch for the first time in a while. It did feel pretty good but now it is only sad cause I had to leave 'em

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

My favourite moment(s) from last season was honestly all the time spent in the locker room. the people around me and the team are so kind caring patient and overall fun to spend time with. i couldnt ask for better teammates, regardless where we are in the standings

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en

There were so many great moments last season, but to be honest nothing beat the moment watching the SJMHL draft and seeing Dan Johnston name appearing in the second round. I couldn't be happier than to join the great team and locker room in Anchorage.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

My favorite moment from last season was when I was drafted, both by Vancouver and then by Toronto. Despite the fact that the SHL draft graphic said waiver pickup, I was selected by Vancouver. That was the moment.

(38 words)

[Image: image.png]

My favorite moment last season was quite honestly watching Graj's shooting percentage wildly fluctuate as the season went on. From one game to the next I could never tell what was going to happen.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!