Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

I liked when Aksel scored a goal and also when Norway won bronze that was cool, and excited for some interesting and memorable times coming this season!

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Probably seeing my man erik bergmark slay in his rookie season of the SHL. I guess if it counts as 'last season' then both of us winning the Gold medal for ireland in IIHF was retty great too

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

My favorite moment was scoring my 1st every playoff goal against Colorado last year. It was a huge goal to put us in the lead and I will never forget it.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

last season was not particularly exciting for paul personally, so really i think the most exciting thing was the ending of the playoffs. Watching Buffalo win after losing the first two games really reminded him of his win with new england the season before. It was cool to see such an underdog get a good run, even if it was against his own team.

64 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

My favorite moment from last season was being able to play in my first SHL season and putting up 50 points while doing so. Hopefully this means good things to come in the seasons moving forward.

Favorite moment has to be when we found ourselves fighting to the last moment against the powerhouse Winnipeg even if things didn't pan out the way we would wanted it to.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Best part of the last season would be getting re-signed to the team. Unfortunately it wasn't a super successful season on the ice, so getting to stay with the squad was big

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

There was a stretch last season when I was lighting up the goal horn like crazy and we strung together a ton of wins in a short time.  That was a really great time and definitely memorable

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

My favorite moment of last season would have to be passing 1000 hits. Despite building a player who does not rely on hits, crossing a milestone is still appreciated.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I liked not sucking in fantasy. I have been steadily climbing the ranks and hoping that I didn't peak there. But regression sucks so I guess we will have to wait and see

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

My favorite moment from last season was being able to play diablo 4 on the hammy crew, even though I didn't actually play with any of them lmao.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Honestly, even though it was short lived, just making the playoffs again was a blast. The rebuild has been tough but we're getting back to where we want to be, so last season was fun.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I loved making the playoffs with all my teammates and showing the league just how strong we are and that we haven't even reached our peak potential.

[Image: f7.png]

My favorite moment was the playoff in general. It's really fun to watch the games with the team and cheer for our players ! It happen most often in the playoffs

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

My favorite moment from last season, even though I am in the minors, or juniors...whatever. Was scoring my career first goal! Was a great thing and was even shouted out on the team server.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]