Create Account

Takk806 07/30 [x2 Video Media]
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2023, 02:51 PM by Takk806. Edited 5 times in total.)

The video is further down in this thread.

UFC's president Dana White and COL  Raptors rookie Xavier Beausoleil have been in a Twitter feud recently over White's remarks about the sport of hockey.

[Image: Dana0.jpg]

[Image: Xavier0.jpg]

After some back and forths, Dana White tried to ruin Beausoleil big day with some unremarkable attacks.

[Image: Dana1.jpg]

[Image: Xavier1.jpg]

Couple of weeks ago, the gauntlet was officially thrown

[Image: Dana2.jpg]

[Image: Xavier2.jpg]

This resulted to a fight that everyone was anticipating :

While maybe rubbing a bit too much, Xavier managed to get his point accross and issued a channel of his own.

[Image: Xavier3.jpg]

Note
- The game's commentators could say the name Beausoleil. I had to settle to them calling Xavier "Awesome".
- The game couldn't put Xavier's real height (6.5ft)
- Some comments by the announcer do not fit with the situation (calling Xavier a MMA fighter)

Hope you like it!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

:coolorado:

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

This is amazing

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

HAHAHAHA tabarnak that was good!

Almost a one punch fight! Thanks for shutting him up!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

07-28-2023, 11:52 PMTakk806 Wrote: The video is further down in this thread.

UFC's president Dana White and COL  Raptors  have been in a Twitter feud recently over White's remarks about the sport of hockey.

[Image: Dana0.jpg]

[Image: Xavier0.jpg]

After some back and forths, Dana White tried to ruin Beausoleil big day with some unremarkable attacks.

[Image: Dana1.jpg]

[Image: Xavier1.jpg]

Couple of weeks ago, the gauntlet was officially thrown

[Image: Dana2.jpg]

[Image: Xavier2.jpg]

This resulted to a fight that everyone was anticipating :

While maybe rubbing a bit too much, Xavier managed to get his point accross and issued a channel of his own.

[Image: Xavier3.jpg]

Note
- The game's commentators could say the name Beausoleil. I had to settle to them calling Xavier "Awesome".
- The game couldn't put Xavier's real height (6.5ft)
- Some comments by the announcer do not fit with the situation (calling Xavier a MMA fighter)

Hope you like it!

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 4/6

Certainly unique! I love seeing players in other game engines! There's not a ton of information within the video,  but I appreciated the tweets!

-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 4/5

I think you may have just clipped this straight from the game, which is fine. However, its just the clip from the game, so nothing that I could really grade for style.

-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 3/4

Audio is similar to video in the sense that it is straight from the game, inclusive of the commentary. Still fun, and I do think the audio enhances the experience!

-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 2/3

Great video length! However I would have loved to see a bit more fighting. I definitely understand why there wasn't but 5 minutes for one punch though!

13/18 - 1.5M x2 Media Bonus = 3M

Thanks for your patience of this week!! And thanks for putting this cool video together!!

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]