Create Account

S72 mPT #1: GMGM stands for General Manager Gold Mine

Hey fuzz, thanks for bringing me back home. I'm blessed to have two teams who both hold me in as high of a regard as you do.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Dear, Myself

You are stinky. DO BETTER

Dear, @Gumbaman

Thank you for being an amazing CO-GM. You have been so amazing these past few seasons. I’m glad to have brought you on. Let’s go win a cup! 

(40 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Hey Dwight, you're alright, thanks for running the team and doing such a bang-up job. Really appreciate all the work you do, keep it up dude

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Dearest Ace of Base,

I enjoy the stories you tell about pleasing your chickens in your neighbor's yard.
I also enjoyed the deck saga.

Good luck with the new podcast,
Tweedle

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Dear triple h eighty one, you are a smart guy and always have a good quip about whatever to topic is. Hope you enjoyed your book

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Dear Hotdoge and Goldenglutes, you guys make the shl fun for me and I am really happy to play for Atlanta. I am grateful that you traded for me

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

If it wasn't for Schwarz, I probably wouldn't still be in this league - or really any other I guess. She took a chance on me here, and this is the first time I've had a player make the majors.

@Caleb seeing your development from a late draft pick to San Francisco to someone who is going to lead the team to its finest seasons is incredible and I can't wait to see how things go for you!

@SouthPaw and @TheGreatToeJam you two are some of the most dedicated GMs that I've seen in the J. You've built an incredible community in Maine and have so many users that look up to you both and appreciate everything you've done to improve the squad and server!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Dear gm, thank you so much for having me.kn your team. Your paying me allows me to pursue my true passion of being an international rockstar. Without you, I couldnt do this, and I love you for it

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

hey @hotdog doing a great job as the sole gm of the atlanta inferno you are really doing all the work very well and i thank you sincerely for doing that

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

@hotdog e Hello Hotdoge, I love you very much, you are very cool and make me feel happy. I wish I can benefit from your presence for a long time still.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Dear me, why do you do this? What drives you to spend time on fake hockey tweaking knobs and numbers 1% at a time and hoping for the machine to spit out something different :D

Dear Aleks, 
thank you for drafting me and giving the Vancouver Whalers the best chance possible to win games and win a championship we could not do it without you

I have never loved anyone as much as I love Detroit's GM @Aephino. That includes myself because I'm the co-GM in DET.  Head Teddy on Team Teddy is a beautiful, sexy, gorgeous man and I adore him.

Oh boy I’ve hands down got the best most supportive GMs and war room out there. I don’t think I’d be active still if it wasn’t for them