Create Account

Panthers Captaincy Announcement

[Image: Rz9e0eN.png]

It has been quite a while since the Los Angeles Panthers have had a full set of captains. Following a five season stretch that saw the Panthers fall from one of the league's top teams to one of the league's bottom teams, the Panthers future looks brighter than ever. With the team's trajectory finally on the upswing again, the timing was perfect for the team to once again come together and vote for new roster leadership. Without further ado, I am thrilled to announce the Los Angeles Panthers S72 team voted Captains!

[Image: LAP-Captains-S72.png]

Forward Jimmy Wagner once again finds himself donning a letter on his chest, this time as an Alternate, after spending time wearing a different shade of blue. A pillar of both the franchise and community, @sve7en is and has been a leader in the locker room. Never afraid to offer a lending hand, it is an honor and a pleasure to have him back home, and the roster certainly agrees.

Defenseman Pass Forfeit didn't start his career in Los Angeles, but he will almost certainly finish his career on the golden coast. @esilverm quickly made himself at home among the team after the trade with Manhattan was finalized, and he has cemented himself as a locker room favorite. There was never a doubt in my mind that anyone who interacted with him would look up to him, and I feel extremely lucky to be able to announce him as an Alternate Captain!

Last, but certainly not least, forward Derek Martin is quickly making a name for himself in the SHL. As a user, @ItsFrenchie wasted no time in making a name for himself in the locker room when he was drafted. The excitement and passion he has shown has been unparalleled. Heading into his second SHL season, his teammates have voted for him to be the franchise's next Captain, and I could not think of anyone more deserving. He bleeds teal, and it is truly a pleasure to see his career start to unfold.

Congratulations to the Panthers new leadership!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

go panther guys! Panthers

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Congrats fellas! Great group of people here so there was a lot to choose from. Looking forward to the season with this group!  Panthers

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

LET'S GOOOOOOO! Panthers

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Congrats guys! Jersey retirements up next!

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Hey, I know them!

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I am privileged to have such amazing teammates, and i'm proud that they voted me as their captain, i'll do them proud! Panthers

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Panthers

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Congrats!!

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

:lap_heart:

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]