Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

Well, now that Artturi Lappalainen and the New Orleans Specters' mascot, Spooky the Specter, have put their differences aside and have chosen to team up, they have just one big target: Joe. New Orleans' famous general manager, the man who brought a cup to the franchise. And, of course, what better way to prank the guy and kicking him while him (and his team) are a bit down, than by giving him false hope that the entire team might recover from its floundering placement in the standings and somehow make the playoffs? In order to do this, there's obviously some devious methods going about; the team is going to need a bit of a boost after all. Mr. Lappalainen and Spooky are going to be spiking the teams' water and miscellaneous sports drink with various kinds of performance enhancing substances, of course! That, and maybe bribing a ref or two here and there.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

[Image: rat.png]

[Image: izzy.PNG]
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 03:00 AM by diacope. Edited 2 times in total.)

Raiya's idea is to just go for it and don't look back, even if she doesn't make it to the end of the game. Since they are highly intelligent a non plan idea would work so others can try their best to do anything against the aliens. After years and years of challenges and tons of failures we'll finally learn some secrets we can use against them. We may lose a ton but in the end we'll finally be able to get a win for the human race however long it takes. If that doesn't work and they end up watching our movements then we need to look for any aliens that were mistreated and start recruiting as a plan B, again in the end with so many new friends at our side with plenty of tips about their game we can finally do it.. Possibly make it into a tournament too Wink

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

While it might have been a surprise to many that my team of Grey aliens conquered over the Proud Warrior race, it won't be a surprise when we win over the super intelligent mice. First and foremost, we're much better trained. We've done a lot more then watch Goon. Second, we're physically much, much bigger. Even the rather spindly Grey aliens are massive compared to mice. Those mice will barely be able to push the puck around physically and we'll be able to easily push them around. That size difference will make them scoring on us that much harder too. How are they gonna lift the puck up over our goalies pads? He'll just have to sit with his pads down anytime the mice come near the net and that should stop almost all of the shots they manage to get off. Really, if worst comes to worse, we could just squish them. They might be smart but they're still mice after all.

163 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Player Prompt:

[Image: KPGusO1.png]

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

SSL Affiliate

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Having recently made my peace with our team mascot Squiddy, he and I have decided to team up together to play a prank on the Carolina Kraken general manager Sve7en, who we know is in need of a good pranking due to his good sense of humour. 

Squiddy and I's plan was set into place, with a fan day coming up where the both of us, other players and best of all team management would be appearing on the ice to meet with our team's fans. 

With our social media team filming again, in close proximity to Sve7en, I gave Squiddy a good shove, who then shoved me back and we both threw off our gloves in dramatic fashion and pretend to fight with one another. Outraged Sve7en skated at full speed to break us up only to be met with laughter.

Player Prompt

I am so happy to finally have this truce with the King, it was becoming a hassle to come up with a way to prank them. In return for making such a powerful alliance, a new target has appeared. The man behind the whole shebang, the General Manager. Now this person has plotted this whole thing out for myself and the mascot to battle it out in a match of pranks, he will not be expecting us to prank them. The King and I decided to fill the entire manager's office with Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Now that seems, pardon the pun, cheesy, and it absolutely is. That is the point though, he wanted a cheesy prank war, he is getting a cheesy prank war. To throw in a more personal touch, we decided to dye some of the noodles green and purple, to create the team colors. We hired a whole slew of people to help us cook it all and to dump it all in the offices. Now we are patently waiting for the manager to come back from Vacation to see his reaction. Mac and Cheese is good for at least two weeks, right?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

This strategy will blend cunning tactics with physical prowess to outsmart a team of brilliant mice in hockey. They're little tiny mice what can they REALLY do? Our human size and speed and having literal skates will allow for good speed and precision while skating around the rink. The high IQ mice can't think faster they'll just slide around the ice. Aliens have powers because why not, they can manipulate and warp time to throw off the mice's strategies, rendering them ineffective. Along with that, they emit energy pulses that interfere with and harm the mice's brain function and cause memory lapses. Sticking to mind powers, they can communicate telepathically, not that a mouse could understand any language to come from an alien but just in case. Lastly, keeping fast, focused, and rapid passes and game plans will overload the mice's brains and cause them to think too much and leave gaps in their game plans.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Tiberius Kane lay in a familiar place: The air ducts of an NHL approved arena. Behind him he dragged a satchel filled to the brim with flashbang grenades, as well as paracord and, coincidentally, duct tape. The fit was tight, and kane crawled prone slowly through the duct.

Suddenly, the ducts gave way and Kane came sliding out of the duct like a Boston cop followed by his equipment. Black and grey all over. The texas locker room. It was a test, after all. No sense in testing in the wild on the first try! Kane was alone, or so he thought. There stood Renee, the texas mascot, her texas themed bandana around her mouth, big grey hat gleaming in the florescent lights. She stood there frozen, unsure of what to do next, flashbang in hand, just in front of an open locker. The scene was comical. She was always up to something and now Kane had accidentally stumbled upon her in the moment of her crime.

But kane had other ideas. No, not those ideas. OTHER other ideas.

"What do you say we pretend you never saw me fall out of the duct, and I'll pretend I never saw you pranking my teammates."

She did not respond. Mascots never did.

"Let us perhaps make good use of all this equipment though. Come, lets head upstairs." She knew the destination. The GM's office. Kane got up and without a word from either, they strolled out of the locker room as if nothing had happened.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Creative Prompt

My gameplan with the stronger and faster team is to maximize that advantage. Playing close to the opponents to be able to lay pressure and bodies immediately, and to limit the chances that my opponent would get to read the rink and make optimal plays. With the puck our plan is to run them ragged, staying moving as much as possible to get open and crashing the net as often as possible since they are going to struggle to stop the screens from happening. They'll likely utilize zone play more, so moving across zones and overloading half of the ice will be key to forcing these breakdowns. In the neutral zone, the game plan is to not get penalties called on us as we look to lay the body and not let the puck carriers get comfortable and find weak spots in our coverage. With that, we should make quick work of them.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Sydney Shaw and the Yukon Malamutes mascot, North. Name a scarier duo. They have decided to prank the GM, Fluw. And low and behold, they have everyone on board. From the rookies like Fuba and President. To the captain, Egg man. To the higher ups, including the owner who shall not be named!(definitely not cause I do not know it). North and Shaw conceived a plan to fill Fluws suit pockets with mayonnaise right before his big pre season interview. This prank will be live streamed on twitch, insta, and facebook for the elders. Stay tuned at 6pm et on September 1st to see your favorite GM put his hand in a pocketful of mayo. Do not worry, hand cleaning supplies will be readily available at the interview. I hope mayo does not stain, but it is just the inside of the pockets... for now. What harmless dirty fun!

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

[Image: XVI6SxG.png]

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

If we are going to prank Ace, there is one thing that really makes him angry more than anything else, and that's dealing with the contractors from Lowes who built his deck. They screwed him around big time for almost a year so it really grinds his gears. While he is gone to work we will show up to his house with some heavy equipment and move his new deck away from the house. When he arrives we will pretend we got a new contract to tear down the deck and build a new one. This will probably make him go absolutely berserk as it took him over a year of pain and suffering to finally get that deck. We will drag it out as long as possible and then eventually bring the deck back in. Surprise bud, it was just a prank! He then retires from GMing us due to how angry we made him and the team falls apart with out him.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page