Create Account

Grandmaster Funk Retires

Funk hit the gas too hard and it fried what little cognitive function he had to spare.

Funk posted a "league-leading" -68 +/- in Season 60 for Manchester and was one of the worst possession players in the history of the game, with a career average of 31.9% CF.

Thank goodness he's no longer terrorizing goalies in this league, because the only ones he terrorized were on his own team.

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

Holy shit that's a name I haven't seen in a while

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2023, 01:10 AM by Arayvenn.)

One of the defensemen of all-time

[Image: qqfzCsq.png]

08-27-2023, 12:20 AMboom Wrote: Holy shit that's a name I haven't seen in a while

Glad to see so many familiar faces still around! Felt bad about disappearing when life got busy again after the start of covid, but I'm hoping to have a more complete career this time around lol

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

08-27-2023, 08:31 AMfunk Wrote: Glad to see so many familiar faces still around! Felt bad about disappearing when life got busy again after the start of covid, but I'm hoping to have a more complete career this time around lol

Glad to see you back man

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]