Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

I'm thankful for being able to play for my Detroit again, and to be able to do it with some of the coolest people on the site.
Happy to be able to share some cool moments again with my man @karey

RETIRED

I just wanted to thank @Toast for introducing me to this league. He has been super kind and helpful to me starting off in this league!

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2023, 08:26 PM by charlieconway.)

Quote:The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.

I'll go with something I've been dealing with very recently. I've been having a blast taking part in the NHL keeper league that just started, being run by @FaraDian. It clearly took a lot of work to set up and Fara is being very patient and understanding in dealing with the herculean task of getting the inaugural draft done and over with. I appreciate his efforts, as well as the participation of everyone in the league.  Smile

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I want to thank @hotdog for giving my last player such a good career with Atlanta, and thank @Gwdjohnson for drafting me to Anchorage again even though he said he wouldn't

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I originally joined the SHL to spend more time with people I knew and liked from the ISFL, namely Aleris, Jess, and Schwarz, but I was pleasantly surprised to meet @zaybae in my time here, who has been a really kind and nice person and I'm very glad to know her. She's really made me enjoy being in the SHL and I'm glad to be on the same team as her (assuming I am drafted to my own team :])

I appreciate the locker rooms I'm in. Each one has great things going, good groups of people who know how to keep things light and funny. I'm thankful to be a part of them.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

My brother sim wen is going to win 8 cups and earn 2.5k tpe and break all the league records before he retires, sim wen is the greatest player, most active user @Jepox the least toxic member of the shl and hes better than everyone else except maybe @micool132

-Jim Wen

[Image: lebbish.gif]