Create Account

Wall to test FA this offseason

With Montreal's Cup window coming to a disappointing close, veteran goaltender Brick Wall is set to become an FA this off-season, and has received permission from his GM to begin talks amongst other teams. Wall hasn't ruled out a comeback to Montreal, but with his age starting to become a factor, Wall is prioritizing a Cup at this point in his career. The three-time McBride winner and one-time Honcho winner (soon to be two-time) has had arguably a Hall of Fame career, at least in the regular season. If Wall can find a home with a contender and string together a full playoff run, he just may yet get his hands on the Cup and secure a sure-fire Hall of Fame bid.

Wall is thankful for his time in Montreal, and thanked his longtime GMs @CampinKiller and @Benpachi for all their hardwork; they've built a lasting legacy. Brick also thanked all his teammates throughout the years, as they've made the game so much fun. Wall also thanked his fellow S62 classmates, who have pushed him to be his best and always been there with friendly comradery.

[To any interested GMs, feel free to hit me up. I'm open to most opportunities, but like I said above, I want to go to a contender, specifically one that's in "win now" mode. I'd also be open to any team on the up-and-up, but I probably won't sign any long term deals. Rebuilding teams (aside from Montreal) need not apply.]

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

Hire this goalie!

Big love, Brick! We couldn't have done it without you! Wish we could have sent you on your way with a couple cups in hand, but c'est la vie.

All the best to you! Somebody pay this man!

[Image: banes.png]

are you eligible to play in the SMJHL by any chance

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

09-08-2023, 12:09 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: are you eligible to play in the SMJHL by any chance

:denied:

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa