Create Account

Chirper # 32 (AC WEEK #490)
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2023, 08:46 AM by Rangerjase. Edited 1 time in total.)

You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Happy Chirper #32 y'all

Hope everyone has a great week and congrats to the folks drafted yesterday!

The #32 Chirps Podcast

And we're off

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I'm a member of the Atlanta inferno. Still processing this all... gonna be the best 2nd rounder of all time bro

the chirper

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

alwaya gotta grind for Lord Chirper

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Real happy with the draft results for Texas! Welcome to Texas new draftees!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Yesterday was an exciting day in the league! Lots of fun!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I am grateful to have been drafted

I’d feel better if I was a first choice selection forever ?

I love the smell of fresh tpe in the morning

What should I make my profile picture be on the forums?

Its Monday.  Draft days are nigh.  I hope to remember to chirp.