Create Account

S73 PT#0: sus.jpg

PT Pass

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

The rule around cheating here seems pretty lenient just looking at the rulebook. "Any Site Member who attempts to cheat by stealing money or TPE will be punished with a $5,000,000 fine, as well as a removal of the money stolen in money-related cases, or a removal of the TPE in TPE-related cases." I think in this case, there should be a similar punishment and then go along with the First Offense - 1 week posting ban and 3 game player suspension approach. So, I think it really should come down to how many times this person did it. So, my suggestion would really be the following:

Offense 1: No TPE, 5,000,000 fine
Offense 2: No TPE, 5,000,000 fine, 1 week posting ban and 3 game player suspension.
Offense 3 No TPE, 5,000,000 fine, 2 week posting ban and 10 game player suspension
Offense 4: No TPE, 5,000,000 fine, Permanent ban from the site, player automatically retired

I think that this is pretty reasonable in what should happen from obvious cheating. I mean, you go on chatgpt, you take the prompt and you take the answers. It's clear plagiarism. I think I may even be kinda lenient, but hey, I think this is what I would look at.

Words: 220

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

YOU DID WAT!!YOU USED CHAT GPT!!!!!!!!!!
The punishment for this crime needs to be severe. that is why I propose that whoever use Chat-GPT would have be fined, TPE taken away AND would have to change their signature and profile picture to a image depicting that they cheated and used chat-gpt.
In fact, we should host a graphics competition for whoever could deign the best(worst) image depicting that someone used chat-gpt and that they cheated.
But being serious, Don't cheat and use AI for PTs. PTs are supposed to be a way to keep the site active, if you cheat, how does that make your SHL experience better? Just don't do it; or else you will have to have a profile picture and sig depicting that your a cheater.

Word count:138 according to site word counter

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

OPTION 2 - I'm on to you.

Written Task

Using AI to write your PT (or anything on the site, I suppose) is something that is probably an obvious concern to the higher ups. I'd say the punishment of missing out on the only thing you actually do yourself in SHL could be perceived as punishment enough, but there needs to be something a little more extreme to go along with that. I would suggest that HO uses AI to write a (minimum) 2000 word prompt and the user being punished has to read the entire thing aloud and post themselves doing it. Maybe even mash a few different responses together so that it makes even less sense to the reader. In a perfect world, the AI answer starts out related to hockey and slowly tapers off into the void of insanity. If the player fails to do this punishment it's instant termination from the league. 10 year ban. Or HO could ask ChatGPT how much TPE to subtract from the player of the user in question. The point is, use their tool against them.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

OPTION 1

There's always talk about changing the rules to get more offense in the game. One of the ways was to create the trapezoid behind the net so goalies couldn't leave the net for the puck and end any pressure by the opposing team. I would like to take this one step further so that goalies can never interfere in the play.

My rule change would be to remove goalie sticks from the game. No more skating out to play the puck, which keeps more offensive zone pressure. No more stick to cover up the five hole so goalies will need to adjust their positioning which will open more holes to shoot at. No more desperation saves where goalies save it with the paddle of their stick. This is a sure fire way to increase offense in the game, which is clearly the goal with every rule change implemented. Goalies will get used to it, I'm sure. If not, oh well, they're just goalies.

(163 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

So, If someone had the audacity to use AI such as ChatGPT or other similar such tool, they should be forced to release a video of them writing out their next PT session and explaining, word by word exactly why they chose that word and why it is better than any other word in that situation. I also saw someone suggest the offending person should have to write out a romantic fanfic of SHL content and I honestly think that would be an amazing funishment. Not only does the offender have to spend time writing that nonsense out, but we would all get some truly terrible fanfic to kill time while at work or while drinking our morning coffee, tea, burbon, etc. Really, we would all be winners. And I think there would have to be bonus points for if they used ChatGPT to write out their romance novel. It would truly be the most chaotic version. Also, it never occured to me to use ChatGPT to write out these damn things...now I kinda want to.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

PT Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Option 1

I will begin with removing the rule where goalies can't go in the corner getting the puck and get involve in plays. Goalie are part of the game and if you have one on your team that is able to be like a third defenseman, why not? Puckhandling for goalies are a thing too (and way more difficult than normal players), so we shouldn't punish them if they are good with the puck. I don't know if it would have an impact on games like FHM if goalie are able to skate more and have more liberties with the puck. Right now our puckhandling is almost useless, but I feel with removing that rule it would help.
Other than that maybe when a penalty occur, the team should play 4vs5 the full 2 min even if the other team scored a goal. That way we have a possibility of increasing the goals per game and players will think twice about taking a penalty.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Option 1 -

I’ve got so many ideas for rules. I’m like a rule infested monster. I think the SHL should add a buzzer beater rule. As long as the puck was released before the buzzer goes off, it still counts as live. Why should a defending team be saved by the bell? Why should an attacking team not be rewarded for getting a shot off as the buzzer goes?

Another, more silly rule I have in mind is the “Benched” rule. (Name is a work in progress). If a player gets hit by an opponent into their bench, they have to stay there until either a full line change (in which case they stay on the bench and a teammate steps on. Or a full stoppage of play.

Another rule, because goalies are nerds and I wanna see them suffer: The Moneypuck. Once a game, at a completely random time, a bright orange puck is dropped from the ceiling and both teams play with two pucks at a time. The moneypuck stays in play until either a goal, or 2 minutes of game time have passed. If that puck crosses the goal line for a legal goal, the goalie who got scored on has to wear a sign around their neck that says “I got Moneypucked” for the rest of the period.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

PT Pass

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

I have three punishments for using ChatGPT to do point tasks:

Punishment #1: Boring
The user is audited and any point tasks done that were found to be using AI are revoked and the TPE is reduced by the appropriate respective amount.

Punishment #2: Fair
Any point tasks that were done with AI are revoked, but the user is given the opportunity to re-do all the point tasks and make up all of the TPE. However, the word totals are now doubled.

Punishment #3: Extreme
First, forget the point tasks. Negative TPE. And multiple it by three. Now, the user is duct taped to a chair by the SHL HO and put in front of a livestream (probably on an off-brand site - so not Twitch or Youtube - as this doesn't seem super legal so far). The user must state how sorry they are, and how they have ruined the league for every user. Because this affects the integrity of the site, they must apologize for cheating and list out every single user of the SHL by name and include a personal reason for specifically why they are sorry to them.

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

With my newfound power to rewrite the rulebook in my own image, I've decided to right an age old injustice and institute the Roy > Gretzky rule, removing the restriction on goaltenders playing the puck beyond the center ice line. No longer will goalies be shackled by archaic restrictions to petty things like "playing defense" and "stopping goals", and from now on can join their rightful place on offense, doing the job they were born to do: screen the hell out of the opposing goalie. Some naysayers claim that goalies are "too slow" to join the rush on offense, and lack critical skills like puckhandling, shooting, or passing. They might even be right. One thing is for sure, though, and that's the fact that all of you will be on your feet cheering the first time you watch a goaltender barrel down center ice and fire a goal off the crossbar.

Forwards, be ready to carry your goalie all the way back to the crease afterwards, because that sprint is exhausting.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

pt pass

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

pt pass

[Image: zN6tB52.png]