Create Account

S73 mPT#1: Creative Title

Julian Flörsch's favourite videogame of all time is the N64 classic called Mario Kart. It's literally the best game in the history of video games and he loves it.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Max, as has been mentioned before, is very much a retro gamer and loves to go back to some of his old favorites. He's currently trying a three heart challenge for A Link to the Past.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

My player play some video game, mostly some NHL to feel like a player and not a goalie!
I play some dnd too in Baldur's Gate and some fantasy with The Witcher.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Being on the road so much Rebecca Montagne doesnt want to bother to bring along a playstation or so for the trips, so she is just gaming on her phone. For over the last years she has continuesly played Marvel Puzzle Quest and build up an excellent roster of superheroes, including one called Quake that reminds her of a certain goalie of the Aurora...

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I would say that FSM’S favourite video game is Baldurs Gate 3 because that’s probably my personal favourite as of right now. Could see FSM playing through the game multiple times in the evenings on non-game nights. (37 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

My players favorite video game has to be F1 23. Rowan has always loved the F1 series, but when he is playing F1 23, he is having the time of his life.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Apex Legends. Fast pace , first person battle royal game. Fuse is currently the character of choice. Something about being able to stick enemies with cluster grenades is enticing. And I just enjoy the game visually much more than kthers

Slavakov is actually a really big Doki Doki Literature Club fan. How can you not be a fan of a pure game about a couple of friends reading books?

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Enes Gundogan is a fan of the classics and is still to this day rocking the N64 along with some other Nintendo Consoles like the Switch, Wii, and GameCube. His favorite series is Super Smash Brothers and you can usually find him starting tournaments in the locker room.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

biscuit is playing fzero99 on the nintendo switch. the feeling of killing up to 98 other places on a race track excites him, but sadly there are only 4 laps per race. there's just not enough time kill everyone.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

My "player" loves to play historical grand strategy games especially the Paradox kind, just painting some maps and forgetting about everything else, while also always having the chance to pause and minimize the game if something comes up, like family stuff.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

JFB is actually ctrl +f to this thread for “Dark and Darker”. It’s a PVPVE loot based extractor with DnD classes, a similar game style to escape from Tarkov. It’s very challenging and crazy intense, but feels so good to kill an enemy player and get out with their loot.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Pork Tenderloin is a certified beefcake so his favorite video game is gonna have to be any of the WWE games he can get his hands on. He loves watching them punch and kick and beat the crap out of each other.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Beau distances himself away from the PC/games in general during the season to avoid distractions. The offseason however is a different story. Beau enjoys pretty much all sports game ranging from Madden, NHL and MLB the show. Beau has a soft spot for older more arcadey games such as NFL street and NBA Street Vol 2.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

My player's favourite video game is available on Steam, he is pretty good at it and would have gone pro if he didn't get drafted into the SHL. Oh what a different timeline that would have been. The game? Showering with your dad simulator 2015.

47 words

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258