Create Account

S73 mPT#1: Creative Title

Dusty Rhodes loves all the WWE video games. He especially loves creating himself and then going at it with the great superstars of past and present to see where he measures up. His favorite opponent is of course the Nature Boy Ric Flair.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Wendolene Ramsbottom avorite video game would be something sheep related. But I am not sure if something like that exists. I am sure it does though.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Brooklyn’s favourite video game series is Tomb Raider. Seeing herself as an outgoing, adventurous tomboy from a young age. She loved imagining she was just like Lara Croft. Exploring hidden places and keeping riches out of the wrong hands.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Holloway don't tend to be on virtual reality much, barely at all. One time he did touch a gamepad, but quickly gave it a nope. He prefers to calm down his mind with some walk in forest.

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Svatos' favourite video game is the absolute masterpiece Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. He loves the choices within the game, the strategy in the combat and of course the star wars.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

My players favourite video game is F1 23 because he likes to go very fast. It also helps that he plays in his car bed.

My players favourite video game is Magic the Gathering Arena. So really it's a card game but he just likes the collecting and playing with cards.

[Image: hopoate.png]

Thomas Liebold has been playing NHL 23 he has been playing since he was very young and plays frequently with his roommates. he uses it to work on different strategies to use in the SHL

Being that my player's render is a literal cat, he lacks opposable thumbs and has to stick to touchpad video games. Fruit ninja is a personal favorite and also acts as a way to train hand paw eye coordination!

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

Jagrbomb's favorite game is Cities: Skylines, and he's obviously waiting eagerly for the upcoming Cities: Skylines II. City builder games have so much room for creativity and it's super satisfactory to solve problems and get a big, complex city running smoothly.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Petr has zero free time. Every single second of every day is put towards hockey. Petr won't even lay his hands on SHL the game. Petr has no hobbies in general for this reason.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

My first instinct was to say that Wisconsin doesn't play video games. Then I realized that I just have this distinct image of her vaping in the back of the team bus while playing Arknights and I think that just makes so much sense. Mindless gacha game that does involve some level of tactical skill.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Nathaniel's favourite game of all time is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. He's playing that thing on his ancient laptop whenever we go on long road trips. He says the replay ability is immense, but we all think he's just hot for Bastilla.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Jarrod Lakemore's favorite video game is Dave the Diver. In another life, he imagines he could spend his days diving through pristine coral reefs and his nights running a restaurant. (31 words)

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

My players favorite game is cities: skylines. They don’t have a pc so they can’t play the sequel until it releases on console next spring. They hate it. They hate it so much.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]