Create Account

S73 mPT#2: Entitled Creativity
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2023, 01:03 PM by Zerg.)

Your task: Tell me the last book your player read, or the last TV show they watched.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, October 15th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies. If your player is S74, go do the J task instead.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Last book Grzegorz read was Empire of the East by Fred Saberhagen. Fun pulpy apocalypse fiction involving plucky peasant farm boy #5498 discovering a nuclear tank and driving over wizard minions with it. Very fun, very meme.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

The last book Ben Jammin read was BTS: Beyond the Story, Ben doesn't really read books these days but he is a big fan of them and it was great to learn more about their history and how they became the superstars they are now. 

(45 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

The last book that Ho Lee Smokes read was “The Great One” a memoir about the life and hockey career of Jordan Nugent Hall. He wasn’t great and neither is the book.

@JNH

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

The last TV show Dirty Boots watched was Bluey. His kids enjoy it and so does he. He totally doesn't watch it on his own when they go to bed.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Zedward has an unhealthy obsession with Love Island UK. He misses it from back home and is upset that everyone else in america will only watch Love Island US

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

The last show Kristian Seppanen saw was Desperate Housewives. Seppanen is profoundly curious by suburb life, given he currently lives in an igloo in Yukon. Seppanen wonders if that is truly what American suburbia looks like.

Louise St. Martin doesn't generally read or watch TV a lot, she's a do-er not an observer. That said, she has been intending to rewatch Avatar lately...

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Nzola watched some anthony bourdain last night. He was in southern india trying out the regional variant of fish curry and dosa. Hence why Georg went to an indian place for lunch today. Go figure why kek

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Hodor watched Game of Thrones for a while, he really like his part all the way up until season 6, after which he rage quit the series and make a point to never hold doors open for people again.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Shaggy likes anything outdoor and the last book he enjoyed reading was Bear Grylls' autobiography 'Mud, Sweat and Tears'. Definitely an inspirational book if you like adventure.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

The last show kevin saw was friends but after pain watching it because someone recommended it to him, he just quit seeing shows until some hype shows comes along.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Oliver Castillon's not really one for reading books, however, the latest brain rot in the LA locker room is a book of hot takes titled "Everything's A Salad" that's been passed around. Somehow there's 50 pages, not including the full-color pictures and diagrams to illustrate his points. Oliver has no comment on how many or which ones of these takes he agrees or disagrees with.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Just a few days ago Jani Mänty got package from the Finland bringing him latest band historic for him to read, this one called Muistipalatsi, the tale of (so far) the band Stam1na

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

It's a little known fact that Benny is a closet fan of romantic comedies, and the last book he really sunk his teeth into was "Book People" by Emily Henry. It's a fun spin on the standard Hallmark tropes of a city slicker in a small town, where the subversion is that both protagonists are city slickers and also absolutely hate each other.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch