Create Account

S73 mPT#2: Entitled Creativity

Ty Murphy loves a good book.  He just finished "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" written by Mark Twain.  He thought it was a complex read, until he read reviews criticizing it for being so trivial.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

The last book that Bongo has read is the culture of narcissism by Christopher Lasch. Lasch explores material culture and its proximity to moral decline, neoliberalism and general hedonism in the west. Although Lasch published his work in 1979, the advents of technology and marketing that support consumer culture make his writings just as innovative now as they were then.

Wisconsin probably has a personal copy of Sun Tzu's Art of War that she takes everywhere. It just seems like something she'd do. Like, she'd carry around an annotated copy of it like some people have Bibles.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Nathaniel was all over the newest Red Rising book, Lightbringer. His namesake is from that universe and is back to kick ass, and be absolutely terrifying. Anyone messes with his family is sure to die a long and gruesome death.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I read a ton of books (up to 106 on the year) and always reading 3-5 at once.  The last book I touched was Book #2 in the Scot Horvath series by Brad Thor "Path of the Assassin".

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

The Last TV show Jiggle E Puff watched is Celadon PD. It is a true crime show about the police department of Celadon city and the crimes they solve. It is his favorite show currently.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Wolf is big on TV, not so much in books. A few of the last shows they’ve watched over the last while are Game of Thrones (their partner never seen it), Haunting of Hill House, Shameless and a shit ton of documentaries on Netflix.

Lund just finished a book series, The witcher. He watched the show and found it a bit boring, but someone told him that the books were so much better, and they were right.

I've recently started watching The Fall of House of Usher and seems to be pretty good so far. Horror is typically way outside my range of shows I'd normally end up watching, so it's a nice change of pace.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Hoang is currently working his way through a few books at a time, with the Jack Reacher books being his latest focus during the off-days and the long bus rides.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

the last book aleksandr iskandrov read was The Complete Star Wars® Encyclopedia, this is because he is a very big star wars fan and likes darth vader

[Image: izzy.PNG]

The last Tv show Urtles has watched was teenage mutant ninja turtles since he watches it every right before bed with his turtles, Steve, Pablo, and "Extra long name so that PT's are easier".

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

The last TV show that Viktor Krunk watched was Russian soap opera House of Lilies. He gets it sent over from his family in Russia on grainy VHS tapes, and it makes him feel at home.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Quote:Your task: Tell me the last book your player read, or the last TV show they watched.
25 words minimum

The last book Jae-ik read was Mort by Terry Pratchett. He was just getting into the Discworld series and has been testing the water on different character runs. Before the Death series came Small Gods and Guards! GUARDS!

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Spack Jarrow spent the better part of 30 minutes this morning using the bathroom which just so happened to have a Archie Comic in it. So that would be the last thing he read.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]