Create Account

Hiring: St. Louis Co-GM

With @TheSparkyDee stepping down after numerous IRL years spent as the GM of St. Louis, I’m very happy to be stepping into his shoes after all that I’ve learned from him. With that, I am looking for a Co to help me run this team.

For a normal team this would generally be an in house hire, but in the essence of the J being focused on developing talent. I want to hear from everyone interested. I'm not explicitly looking for someone who can fill in for weaknesses or check me when I need it. I like these people to be driven to learn and to be expressive of their own ideas and thoughts, and to not have worries about if their ideas are right or wrong.

If you're a current J player please get the okay from your GMs before talking to me. They likely will be on board but it's the right way to do this both ethically and by how the rules work.

Hit me up on discord (gumbaman2) with the following:

Code:
Site Username
Past and current sim league management experience
Past and current sim league jobs
Any FHM 6 (or 8) experience
Long term site aspirations as a user
Why you want to be a/my CoGm

We get paid $8,000,000 per season plus a CW pass, looking to hire before October 21st, but no firm deadline. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

GM of Canada in the WJC S56

S56 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for Canada

[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: qzGJBye.png]

[Image: GMGumba.gif]

applied

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

applied im a better co than jess pls believe pls i need money

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

10-16-2023, 02:26 PMSeany148 Wrote: applied im a better co than jess pls believe pls i need money
Doing it only for the money Smh

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

applied im a better co than seany

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Applied, I am not a better co than Seany but I am a better dancer than Seany and that should count for something.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Someone apply on my behalf

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

10-16-2023, 03:51 PMEvok Wrote: applied im a better co than seany
BETRAYING QUEBEC

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

APPLIED! pls hire me and don’t hire Seany

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

what if instead of an actual co-gm i make you a one of these and you just call him your co-gm and blame anything that goes wrong on him instead.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

applied

[Image: sobchak.png]

10-16-2023, 04:29 PMSeany148 Wrote: BETRAYING QUEBEC

hell yeah heck kekbek

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I'm not applying but I'd be a good choice if I did

[Image: zootshl.gif]