Create Account

S73 PT#3: Getting Colorful

ISFL Affiliate
Username: Jumbo

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Option 2:
[Image: Pn0R0ij.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

ISFL PT

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Affiliate Link

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

The kids learned not to be dumb ass mother fuckers and to axtually pay attention instead of being dumb asses like who actually raises these creatures they are beyind stupid and the dumbest among the dumb foreal like never have i seen such stupidity on the level of mike tomlin since i started asking for matt canada to be fired. Where can you even go when something like this occurs and my auto correct is not working what type of malurky is this i thought it was 2023 like what the hell i just want my toe please gelp a young fitted out. But seriously trella can tell you these m effers dont know for even one second to just chill and let a good day chill and take its way no they cant stop being dumb as fuck this is not pg 13. So finnaly lets find a way to get tom fiddler back to tampa where he belongs ok ya vermin lets do this baby

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Option 2

If my player thought it was hard to criticize defenseman as a forward, he would not be ready for goalies. Especially as a forward, he is in no place to be giving the goalie any advice. it's such a unique position in the sport that very few can play with success. Goalies are always get the front end of backlash for blowout losses, even if it was more of the fault of the team around them than their own.

If he had to give advice, it would just be to stick to your game and don't make risky plays. If you can, try to either cover up the puck and freeze play or deflect it into the boards, so there are no juicy rebounds. But in Baltimore we frequently leave our goalie out to dry, so my player is in no position to give them any advice, especially as the defensive liability my player is. Better to just let the goalie do their own thing.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Code:
OPTION 2 - Goalie Goals

Written Task: Tell me what your player wants their team's goalie to do to make their specific role easier. If your player is a goalie, tell me what you do to make your forwards' lives a little easier!

When it comes to a goalies job it's tough to really ask them to do anything specific to make the life of the other players easier. Aside from blocking shots on goal what else can you really do as a goalie that's going to drastically improve the jobs of other players? Well I suppose we could talk about advanced stat's like Goal Saved above expected average. It's okay if a few shots get through sometimes you have to play aggressively as a goalie, but more importantly playing up to the competition and keeping the opposing team at or below their expected points is going to do a lot to ensure the team comes out with a win. Perhaps even more important than that is actually getting the rebound on a blocked shot! If the goalie can stop the puck completely that guarantees the Defense doesn't have to worry about a scramble for the rebound, and stops a possession entirely!

Code:
159 words

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

PBE PT

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

option 1
Australia Kangaroo's Youth Team Logo
[Image: rOdZqPk.png]

RETIRED

the phorge goalies need to do one thing to make their lives easier. this is simple, they have to not suck. this isn't that hard for base pack to do, dude is a stud, but fucking poopy strap-on or whatever his name is stinks. dude couldn't stop a nose bleed and for sure cant stop a puck. all he has to do is a few things to not suck. first he should take basic skating lessons, I am not sure how he made it to the pros without being able to do this basic skill but here we are. the next thing he should do is learn how to stop a puck, i would recommend finding our man patches o'hoolahan and doing the exact opposite that he teaches. that means he needs to take those wrenches like a man, and also take getting hit by traffic like an adult. if these things are done then maybe he will finally be able to get in the way of a puck but until then he should be nowhere near our net

Option 1

Since I accidentally brought adults over instead of children, I ran into a few hurdles. So I had to go post an advertisement to hire some child actors who could do an Australian accent. If they were somewhat athletic that was a bonus because then they might actually play hockey. The results were a disaster. Most of the kids overacted and just used the same awful Australian cliches which I won't repeat here. When I finally got them on the ice, none of them could skate or even really knew the purpose of the game. My team was crushed by all opponents. The actors were under the impression that their stunt doubles could play for them. I think we all learned a valuable lesson from this exercise. I need to read the fine print and recruit appropriately. The adults were upset that I wasted their time and the actor's parents are threatening legal action. Things can't get much worse.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

Refugees team crowned champion of Munich Invitational

MUNICH, GERMANY - Fans were left stunned at the youth hockey Munich Invitational as a team of young refugees from the Netherlands and Germany managed by Saint Louis Scarecrows player Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen claimed the seven-day tournament title. Having been invited out of charity, the group of youths had been assembled from five different refugee camps in both nations and is mostly composed of Syrian and Afghan teenagers though the team also features a player out of the Central African Republic and another from Haiti.

While local experts did not consider giving them much hope of succeeding, the team was able to win all ten games on the way to the title, beating favourites Leipzig in the final with three goals from "local" Hani Alhusain who served as the Refugees' main captain to coronate an impeccable run. Manager Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen explained the team's results by noting a sincere lack of expectations clouding his team's skills. "They didn't expect them to even know how to skate, that's how bad it got."

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

PT pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Option 1

Ah, the youth of Las Vegas... Hooligans of the highest order! They dominated the, so called, age appropriate competition. Do you want to know why? Well, I'll tell you...

My kids, and I do feel some level of ownership here, dominated the competition! Now, I'd guess you want to know why they dominated? Well, I'll tell you...

They played with the intensity, and concentration that one can only gain through inspiration! Now, I'd Guess you want to know why they were so inspired? Well, I'll tell you...

They watched the 1988 martial arts classic (or should I say, martial sciences classic), Bloodsport. My kids took in the intensity and brutality inherent in Frank Dux, as portrayed by Jean Claude Van Damme in an Oscar worthy performance that should have won, not only the 1988 best actor Oscar, but every acting Oscar of that year and every other year...

Having said that, it was a 1-0 win and it was close.