Create Account

S73 mPT#3: Sportsball

Mänty has always been huge fan of pesäpallo, a Finnish game bit like baseball, specially as his home town is relatively near Sotkamo, home of one of the best teams. After moving to US he gave baseball a change but doesn't get the appeal of it.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

In addition to ice hockey, LSM is also a fan of association football (soccer) and motor racing, as well as short track speed skating. She also skis in her spare time, growing up in an Alpine nation will do that

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Outside of the hockey life, Kevin tried to play rugby because... never mind I forgot he's not Australian. Umm he played baseball a lot as a pitcher and made it in to a team once with less success than hockey so he switched

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Jussi Mutou is a huge fan of professional bowling. He regularly gets a little two fired up, shouting phrases like “Who do you think you are? I am!!!” His boyfriend refuses to watch with him as it is far too embarrassing.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Sad Ketchup tends to watch a lot of curling in his free time, his favorite team is Newfoundland's Brad Gushue's team. Some other sports he enjoys watching casually are football and soccer, although he does not really have a favourite team as he doesn't really watch full games just sections of the games.

(45 words)

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Chris is a fan of curling. One of the things he looks forward to the most are the Winter Olympics where he can see the best of the best competing in curling.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Bastien watches all sorts of sports, he is a wrestling fan as well as a big-time racing, baseball and american football fan. He attends AEW or WWE live events when he can, he drives a kart during the off-season and is good friends with Vladimir Guerrero Jr both of them being Montréal native.

Billy Hill is an avid NASCAR fan. His favorite driver is Ross Chastain, the melon man out of Florida driving for Trackhouse Racing. He was hooked when he saw Chastain's last lap move, the hail melon, a wall ride at 130mph when his competitors were going 60-65mph.

(My soul hurts writing this. DENNY HAMLIN FTW!)

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

To Five-Hole Sieve, hockey is simply soccer on ice. He's a die-hard fan of Forward Madison, Minnesota United, Chelsea FC, and of course, the Malaysian National Team. In fact, if hockey doesn't work out, he has a standing invite to the national team's camp for soccer!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

beisboll... boom bam hit homerun line drive WAR bunt strikeout no hitter ze'ev loves baseball... moneyball is one of his favorite books and it got him into advanced stats

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

philippe eko eel loves to participate in (recreationally of course not professionally) and particularly watch Eel Racing it's when you line up a bunch of eels on a slimy but out-of-water track and have them slippery slide along and see which eel is the fastest eel

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Kellen does watch a little bit of American Football and his favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Whenever he has free time on sundays hes always watching the game.

Outside of hockey, Sato likes to follow Formula 1 and tennis as of now. In terms of favourite players, none currently in tennis, but he is a Williams fan in Formula 1 (Go Albon!)

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Dave Heinrich: I don't play any sport other than hockey thankfully, but I do watch all the other big sports I would say. Baseball I cheer for the Chicago Kingpins of the MilPBE, basketball I cheer for the Mexico City Quetzals, and football I cheer for the Colorado Yeti.

Interviewer: Aren't those just the teams that your agent's other players have played for?

Dave Heinrich sweating bullets: Maybe.

Interviewer: Alright well not going to question that just going to say I hope you continue enjoying the product!

Code:
Word Count: 87

N'Zola is an avid drinker and a runner, so naturally watching beer mile is his favorite hobby apart from the obvious hockey playing and interacting with fans and what not

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]