Create Account

S73 PT#4: Planning Perfection

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

Option 2

It is pretty much safe to say that Georg N'Zola currently does not excel at unlocking his teammates potential that much. Since he is on his sophomore season and his contribution on ice is still relatively non-existent even though what comes down to his time on ice each game, but nevertheless N'Zola has been winding up his bravery to be able to land dangerous shots from the blueline. For the last 2 seasons it has been insanely hypertrophy focused workouts for N'Zola at the gym, so now it is time to say goodbye to cruel line drills and isometric eccentrics and welcome the offensive utility in his workout program. For the better of all things the LA Panthers have many strong and capable forwards on their roster who possess great screening capabilities, therefore it is the wisest for N'Zola to build up his courage to take the shot rather than pass the puck, given the opportunity of course, so to bring up his teammates screening potential he simply had to shoot more. Enough said

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Option #2

As a goalie, Wayne always has the impact how much confident the players are, if I'm having slump, then players seem to be always more cautios about defence, which, however, impact the offense game also. So lately I'm trying to be that leader in the net, who will get the team out of trouble whenever needed. Confidence always has been the key for this team, and I think we always could do better, because after 1 or 2 good games comes another 2 not so good. Out coach always keep saying to give short direct passes and don't go carrying the puck forever. I'm also taking that as a note, and I'm implementing in my game the passing more and more. There is errors of course, but just like teammates trust in my game, I trust them to be there in critical situations. It's really encouraging to know everyone has the backup and you are not all alone out there.

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Option 2: Graphic Task

Cranberry and her girl Bordeleau (i made this on my phone w/ snapchat and instagram story editors pls dont bully me)

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2023, 05:46 PM by Ohtaay.)

Option 1 Graphic:

Power play opportunity that focuses on cycling the puck behind the net from the far wall. Which leads to an overload by the two forwards in the middle of the ice, opening the top D man, or the far side winger who started the cycle.

[Image: 8fR7oQh.png]

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Option 1:
Now I know it is a youth tournament but Mac Turner, will be Mac Turner. We will brig the GRIT to the Ice! They better bring some extra ice packs to the game because they will need it.
My startegy is to play and excel at the physical game. Don't make life easy for the other team, make big hits, get in a few fights that type a thing. You might be asking:Welll fights don't get you goals? Well here is where Coach mac's genious comes in, I call it the "slapshot."
I'm talking big, long wind up, 90 mile-per-hour shots. Well more realistically not 90 MPH but still a fast, scary shot. What defender would want to block that? What goalie would either? 
I know what your thinking:How could we lose? Well we can't. Its simple with Coach Mac's mastermind it is simpliy not possible. 

Words:160ish

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Sad Ketchup of the Newfoundland Berserkers is known for his offensive IQ and has been known to be a wizard in the offensive zone with his offensive read. What Sad Ketchup does is find open ice in the offensive zone and occupies it to put himself in position to score or is able to find his teammates open for scoring opportunities. Sad Ketchup is a threat in the offensive zone and tends to draw defenders to him leaving space for his teammates on the ice. This is proven by his 50 assists so far this season, Sad Ketchup has helped teammates Erik Erickson get 40 goals and Daniel Craig 32 goals thus far this season. Sad Ketchup has allowed his linemates to unlock their offensive toolboxes as Daniel Craig was known to be more of a physical player and has taken off to top 10 in points in this in the SMJHL. Sad Ketchup allows the Newfoundland Berserker first line to keep the puck in the offensive zone and create high quality scoring chances every night.

(170 words)

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Option 2:

Ty Murphy is a magician in the sense of setting up his teammates.  Every time the puck touches his stick he is looking to sauce that bad boy over to a teammate to set up a nice tap in goal.  He is better than just passing the puck though.  The way he carries the puck allows his teammates to set up in perfect positions to receive the pass.  With the opposing team paying so much attention to Murphy, their defensive system has a tendency to lapse slightly.  Much like the Deacon Jones headslap, a moment is all Murphy needs to fit that puck through a small window right on the stick of a teammate.  Once its there, his job is done.  His linemates point totals are through the roof and he gets his assists.  Haven't you heard?  Assists are more valuable than goals anyway.  Live in the now.  Get assists instead of goals.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

My player, Dick Clapper, of the Toronto North Stars of the Simulation Hockey League, excels in unlocking both impulsivity because I am super impulsive and can not help myself, but also longevity, because I am currently one of the oldest players in the league and am not ready to retire just yet. I hope to show these players that they can be super impulsive and have ADHD and just do whatever comes to mind, but still at the same time stay thoughtful and focused enough to continue contributing to not only one team but the league overall for many many many, way too many seasons. Hopefully these players at the end of this session come to understand that you can be the biggest clown in the world, but still work hard and aim for perfection. I might as well add leadership to my lists of things I can unlock as I was an alternate captain on New England, Hamilton and Team Canada for many many seasons, and I am doing a hella good job leading my teammates as I write this PT.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

propmpt 2

by now it has been well established that sebastien regazzoni is a master of chirping to his opponents. but he also uses his gift of gab for good when it comes to team bonding and teammate development. regazzoni is known as a jokester in the locker room but if a player is training poorly or not pulling their weight or not playing up to their potential, he'll let them know about it and very loudly to boot. he doesn't do it in a dickish way, but he does it to let them know that they're quite simply better than how they're training, and that he knows that they have this high potential that they're just not living up to. think of him as a quasi-motivator in a sense; he excels at getting his teammates going and he wants them to know how good they are so they can be a good team.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

[Image: YIsbNDM.png]

Written Task: Players sometimes need that extra push to reach their potential. What does your player excel at unlocking in their teammates?

Munko Aitmukhambetov playing for the Atlanta Inferno of the Simulation Hockey League uses his physical size to intimidate opponents and teammates alike, but somehow loses fights despite being far bigger, stronger and heavier than humans with 3 inch long claws. But in preparation for this season, he has focused his fight training on agility and speed to defeat the enemies because the sim engine is mean and wrong. He often spars with teammates in order to train them and also to secure the best hunting spots in the arena. This has made the whole team more aggressive and better at combat because of the dominance heirarchy, though some prospects are rumored to have been eaten. In addition, he is actually a good dancer and trains with the team.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

As the day of the big game draws nearer, JWP does his best to get his kids prepared. He gathers them all in the locker room and paces back and forth in front of them a few times until he has their undivided attention. Once it got quiet, JWP slams the whiteboard with his palm, causing a loud noise that made a few of the kids jump in their seats. From there, he goes on to describe in intimate detail how each player should operate. While that might seem like a lot to remember, especially for kids, the game plan can be simplified down to essentially just this: hit those other kids harder than they hit you. The mind game of getting hit hard a bunch and then not wanting to get hit hard anymore works 100% of the time in the little leagues. Shoot, it even works in the major leagues. Marshawn Lynch was famous for wearing down a defense by simply hitting them harder than they hit him.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

Shnopple is good at getting his teammates to reach their full potential. His ability to do this starts in the locker room. He always makes everyone feel welcomed and likes to be a great boost for everyone in the locker room. Greeting everyone and making sure everyone feels welcomed to the locker room. When it comes to on the ice, he is good at setting up offense and creating good scoring opportunities for his teammates. Winning games helps the motivation for the whole team but losing doesn't necessarily mean they lose motivation. Shnopple also likes to push everyone to always try their best even if they don't feel motivated. If the team isn't feeling motivated, he will do everything he can to motivate the team being the team player he is. Motivating can go down to hyping everyone up with music or speeches or a fun game or activity for everyone.