[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Code:
Written Task: Players sometimes need that extra push to reach their potential. What does your player excel at unlocking in their teammates?
Oskar Scholz isn't the loudest voice in the room. He subscribes to the school of "lead by example" and can often be found doing the little things during every practice, or pushing himself just that little bit further in the off-ice workouts. He can be seen staying out on the ice after the on ice drills shooting around the puck working on his release, as well as grinding out a few extra sets in the gym to work on his strength. It's only his second season with the San Francisco Pride and already he's made quite a name for himself as a strong 2 way player with offensive upside. The team as a whole is quite young, so the group looks to everyone to lead a little bit and that's no different with Oskar.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Have you seen the Mighty Ducks movies? The trilogy? If there is one thing that legendary coach Gordon Bombay did was define unconventional practice regiments and team bonding experiences. As such, who am I to re-invent the wheel? Who am I to second guess such successful methods? This is how you get them ready : lineup three movies back to back in a day, offer healthy snacks to uphold their nutritional needs, take notes, recreate the movies as much as you can. This itself is a good team building moment, but the rest is just icing on the cake : they won championships at every level including minor hockey, international hockey at the goodwill games and even in college! Its a sign of intelligence to know talent and recreate it, and Gordon Bombay, noted Minnesota Waves star and minor league crusher, is the epitomy of this. Nothing more to say, nothing more to do, it is with the utmost certainty that this coach can say that the recipe for success for these kids is the above.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Quote:Written Task: The big day is approaching! Your kids are fired up and ready to hit the ice, now you need to do your best to prepare them. Describe your tactical system for your youth squad as you prepare for the big international tournament.

Ok, so here it is. The last chance I have to get these youngsters in the right headspace to prevail over their opponents.

First thing's first, I tell them how proud I am of them. They put in the work, took on a new challenge, and to their credit some of them can even skate without falling down.

Second, I have the three best players on the team stand up in front of everyone at practice. I point to them and tel the rest of the team that in these three lie our victory. If they're on the ice, pass them the puck. If they're not on the ice, try not to give up a goal in order to make their lives easier for when they are.

Finally, I make them swear on their lives that they will not go offsides. Being bad at hockey is one thing, but I will absolutely not stomach disorganized zone entries. It just kills the vibe.

Truth be told, I don't have high hopes for this bunch at the tournament, but if they keep practicing then they have a real chance at making me proud. Eventually. After years of effort.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Option 2
Willow is incredible at getting everyone to buy into her hype during the game, whether or not that’s from her excited reactions, occasional big hits, or occasional extreme yelling. Now its well known off the ice that Willow is incredibly blunt and more often than not fairly blank when she speaks, but on the rink she’s constantly shouting to pump everyone up and keep spirits high after any event – good or bad. San Fran scores a goal she’s jumping into the post goal huddle first and giving an encouraging yell, a rookie teammate makes a bad mistake she’s immediately by their side telling them that its not over and that there’s plenty of opportunity to keep getting better. When shit really hits the fan though, she’s not afraid to chew out the entire locker room yelling at the top of her lungs to make sure the message gets across, sure the veteran players might not enjoy it that much but overall she’s incredibly effective.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Code:
Option 2: 

Written Task: Players sometimes need that extra push to reach their potential. What does your player excel at unlocking in their teammates?

Training gains are the name of the game! There's only so much practice and technique can do when it comes to besting your opponent. The real trick in taking that next step is the physical side of the sport. Taking that next extra step to be stronger or faster is where Gato helps push his teammates to the next level. First one into the weight room and last one out, honing your body's physique to its peak form is what separates the good from the great. You won't catch Lazer Gato going to a Tuesday baseball game, none of the great ones ever take a day off from the weight room. Most especially that includes training in the offseason! With the frequency of regular season games there's only so much you can do to make yourself better through the season. That's why Gato pushes his teammates to attend every offseason strength and conditioning session they can possibly make, that's where the real next step at leveling your game up comes in. 

Code:
171 words

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

William Tree has always been the guy on the team and in the locker room to keep everyone's head up and hopes high. He's also the guy who always wants to get better at his craft and pushing his teammates to be the best they can be. William is the guy that is going to be there 2 hours before practice starts and then you'll still see him 2 hours after practice ended on the rink. He is always encouraging his teammates and challenging them to pull up with him to get better whether that be going to the weight room, watching film on another team, hitting shots, or just plain getting to know each other better to have better chemistry. So I'd definitely say Williams strong suit and what he excels at is getting his teammates to push themselves so they can be their best version on and off the rink.

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

Option 2
As the goalie, I have a good view of the play in general so I can help them with their "hockey read", especially in the defensive zone. I need to know the patterns of the players I am facing, so I also try to study how the team is playing. That way, I also help the coach with the team tactics to help the team win games. I can talk to my teammates during a play to be sure they are doing the right thing and the defensive coverage is what it's supposed to be.
I'm also the team starting goalie, one of the best in the entire league (or supposed to lol) and team superstar, so I can use my leadership to lead people in the right direction. I can invite them for dinner and we can talk about life, what they are thinking about the team or the league, what they are planning to do in the off season or after their carrer. You need to understand them to be able to help them and even if I'm not the captain, it's kinda my duty to make the team better.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Written Task 2.

Well, humans overall are very different from one another, not one being the exact same. So Zeigler looks at things from a different perspective in each case, as one technique that worked in the past may not work now. One guy you might need to skate hard and push him to his max, another may be you having to take him out to coffee, get him used to the team, a calm approach. Maybe going out to practice and feeding a guy pucks the whole time to unlock that power in a hot, another showing the guy how to do it and him learn it. There are so many ways that may work and not work on specific people, that's why you can't specify what Zeigler does to unlock stuff in his teammates, but the fact that he takes that time to work with his teammates to try and take their game a step up from what it was before.

(167 Words)

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Tried planning a nice family vacation but trella ruined it by bringing the cat homie also forgot the socks so no drugs because thats where the drugs were way to go champ no party this winters eve while barn storming through lt dans boots and indigo league challenge thanks couldent make it happen without ya. Look right here when you talk to me its time you understand that i can turn this van around in a heartbeat abd teach the biggest of lessons for the coming festivities. Without the ones who bring us joy we could never begin to take what was for dinner like we need to bring back the mop basin and show your father where to put his tie because the best time to wear a stripped sweater is everytime. When it comes to baggage not many would be able to stand in the pressure cooker abd deliver so catch me sideways pimpin. Also they killed my dog never forget

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Option 1

So I finally found the kids I needed for the big game but we have had little time to do anything practice-wise. So the only change we have is to play a physical game. Big hits, take out their best players, everyone will be an enforcer. We need to get under their skin and cause them to make lots of errors and spend time in the penalty box. It's not the most sportsmanlike approach but it's the only thing we have going for us right now. The kids were not receptive to this tactic initially but once I explained the situation, and that their country is depending on them, and I may or may not have threatened them that they will have to find their own way home if they don't win. They have no way of contacting their parents back home either so they are basically at my disposal. Look, I hate that it came to this, mistakes were made, but it is what it is.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

ISFL PT

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

[Image: S73-PT-4.jpg]

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

PBE Affiliate - Username is FTR

RIP Mac & 701