Create Account

S73 mPT#4: Ice Ice, Baby

Quote:Your task: What song is currently stuck at the top of your player's playlist?

25 words minimum!

The song that's been stuck in Jae-ik's head is Lady of the Lake by Crown Lands. One night in a hotel room on the road during the season he just so happened to see the video for it on TV and fell in love with the song.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

The top song on Willow's playlist right now is "Doubt Me" by Beartooth. It's fitting though, it's a song about how all the doubters make you stronger and San Fran is looking to be strong.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

The first song that comes on the playlist for Matiss when he is warming up getting ready before the game is Spinnin by Connor Price. The song gets you pumped and in a good mindset prior to playing a game.

A song currently stuck at the top of Williams playlist has to be Love Me by Lil Wayne. The song has just been getting it done on getting William hype for us games

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

Katy perry fpr the win dog or lady gaga i cam only do workput stuff to pop dovas who are iconic in my region so for this reason is why i party this way lets go

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2023, 04:29 PM by AgentSmith630.)

Johnny Wagner-Svenson has been on a Two Door Cinema Club kick recently, really enjoying their song Undercover Martyn. It's got great beats and fun lyrics and is a great bop for working out or pre-game prep.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Aksel's been really enjoying Badebussen by DJ MøMø and Kjartan Lauritzen as a pre-game hype song. It's goofy and it's for a kids' movie, but dang if it doesn't slap. Would rec.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

'Lovefool' by the Cardigans. I listen to 60 Songs that Explain the 90s, even though he's well over 100 episodes by now, and this was the most recent episode. It's still a great song.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

With the new Spiritbox songs trickling out each one gets put on infinite loop only to be surpassed by the next delicious offering that they put out.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Jiggle E Puff has currently been listening to his new single, Trade It Back, a ballad about a trainer who was duped into trading his favorite pokemon and then begging the other trainer to trade it back to him. eventually the other trainer agrees, luckily

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Lias has been listening to a lot of spooky music lately to get ready for the halloween holiday coming up. He has been listening to really scary stuff like Kidz Bop versions of AC/DC songs.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Star Rider - Hällas. A friend recommended them to me and I've dug their style and "theme" for their music so far. They used their first 3 albums to tell a narrative of a space knight named Sir Hällas.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

When Robin needs to get pumped up and ready for something like the playoffs then he keeps it simple. His usual go to is just to play Nonagon Infinity by King Gizzard from back to front.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

The song is called Ecifircas, and it's by an artist called Sewerslvt. Not exactly a genre I normally had a lot of information about, but I am all for exploring more if I can find some more good shit.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Bernard Lodge has been jamming to Higher by Creed for the last few weeks. A true divorced dad rock anthem, the song still hits the same as it always does.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]