Create Account

S73 mPT#4: Ice Ice, Baby

DAD is listening to some Wage Wars songs like True Colors, Teeth, Godspeed. DAD loves metalcore and Wage War is one of his best music discovery this year.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

The song at the top of my playlist right now is hell March by Frank klepacki. It helps me remember March in formation to hell with my team at my side, and it slaps

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Rowan really loves the song Monster, by Starset. It's one of his favorite hype up songs right now before a game. That, or my eyes by Travis Scott is a really good one.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Bellamy Blake is a big country fan, getting turned up to all the hits from down south. Anything Morgan Wallen or Jason Aldean can usually get him pumped up.

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

the song that is at the top of goalie ally mathieson’s playlist is from taylor swift’s newest album, blank space (taylor’s version), as well as the rest of the album

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

The song that is currently stuck at the top of Mats Marner playlist is Run This Town by Jay Z and Rhianna as it is an absolute banger to get hyped up before a game.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Currently at the top of Sean Davies' playlist is "For Those About to Rock We Salute You" by AC/DC. It's a classic for sure, but a damn good one that's been stuck in his head as of late

The song that is currently stuck in Thomas Liebolds head is the United States national anthem. after the United States won the WJC last season he has been very patriotic and that is the only song he listens to

Tis the season for Monster Mash to be the number one song on heavy rotation. This isn't anything new because Monster Mash is always on heavy rotation for any holiday.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Currently John Brown's favorite song at the top of his playlist is The Battle Hymn of the Republic because he thinks it is just an absolute BANGER. Hard to disagree.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Shoyo Hinata is a sad boy. He was not able to  get 66 assists and 66 goals. So he is crying and listenning to November Rain by Guns and roses.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Nick Larsson has been listening to "Barely Legal" off of the album Is This It by the Strokes. The song speaks for itself its a great tune.

Lately Andren has been listening to the song Lone Digger by Caravan Palace. Mostly because it's just catchy as hell and the music video is awesome.

26 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

I would say the top song on my playlist has to be the entire 1989(TV) because i am a swiftie now so it has to be

[Image: hallsy.png]

There's a lot of really good songs across pretty much every genre that McBride listens to, so the top is constantly rotating between several hundred songs. Right now though it's likely the traditional Irish song of "Fields of Athenry"

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER