Create Account

S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands

I think the New England Wolfpack has good branding, they win a lot of games which definitely helps but they have a cool logo with good colors

Personally my favorite branding has to be the Edmonton Blizzard, I just think an artic Fox works quite well with their branding and their jerseys match that.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

A lot of people are getting it right already that Tampa has the best branding, but I have to pick another team. Ill go with the Los Angeles Panthers. When I first came to the site and started poking around teams' pages looking at logos and jerseys, LA really stood out to me. Sharp color scheme, great logos, and I love incorporating the Hollywood imagery into the branding. Reminder to teams who’s “Information” posts are full of dead images to update them!

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

The best branding I've never played for is Carolina. The colors and shape are so good.

Out of the teams I have played for, Winnipeg is probably my favorite. I just like the way it's composed.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

There's a handful of really great branding in the league. Los Angeles panthers colours are fantastic and the logo is very cool. Edmonton and Toronto are great as well, utilizing two different shades of blue.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

this one is tough because i actually have 2 favorite brandings in the league and that would be  Blizzard and  Wolfpack . in the end i would put the Blizzard over the Wolf pack. i think its jsut the way the blue and white looks together is so satisfying to me.

SMJHL it has top be my own team the elkies. But when it comes to the big leauges other than toronto I like what chicago got going on with the mafia vibe. Alkso though I dont really like their lgo I do like what the manhattan rage symbolizes, the stock market bull.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

I'd have to say the Buffalo Stampede have one of the best logos in the league. I am just a massive fan of the colour scheme and its just super nice

New Orleans.
I like it because it's unique, well done and a fun city to place a sim team in. I remember they made a jester logo for april fools day one year and it was very well done.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 05:35 PM by Arayvenn. Edited 1 time in total.)

My favourite branding outside of Minne is Montreal. I think the colour scheme is nice even if not traditionally Quebec colours. I like the logo too, it's iconic. Honorable mention to LA.

[Image: qqfzCsq.png]

I’ve always really really liked NOLA’s branding. I’m a huge fan of the colour scheme and I love the references to Mardi Gras in the alternate uniforms. Definitely feels like something you would see in real life.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

The best branding is Seattle. I will be taking no questions. The theme is awesome, colors are sharp, and the eye on that boat makes me feel things. Plus, my desktop background remains the beautiful design Ragnar created for a GFX contest awhile back. Love the Argos.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

i have always been a huge fan of the wolfpack's branding. i just really like their color scheme and was lucky enough to play in that jersey for a couple of seasons

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I always found Buffalo to have a brand that seems classic hockey. With the colors to the jersey designs, it just seems amazing. I mean the four stripes on the sleeves are so simple yet it all works. Thats buffalo's branding. Simply succeeding.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

PRINCE GEORGE FIREBIRDS HAD THE BEST BRANDING EVER AND i WILL ALWAYS STICK BY THIS. please bring them back : ( their colors were so vibrant and the logo was so fantastic

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!