Create Account

S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands

Los Angeles Panthers, I just love the vibe that logo has. New England Wolfpack would also be in the running, have to put in a vote for a franchise i helped create.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I am a big fan of the Winnipeg Aurora's branding. I think it's a unique identity, has interesting colours and a cohesive look across logos, jerseys, and other merchandise.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I think the atlanta infernoge has a really cool branding and team loo, i do like the minnesota one as well but the fire chickens are top tier. i also do like BAP they have a cool logo. seattle and philly are dogshit tho horrible logos.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Tampa Bay has some pretty awesome branding. The Miami Vice look is a classic. Don Johnson would be proud. Calgary is phenomenal, but they should eventually go back to the red coloring

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I think the New England Wolfpack have the best branding because the wolf with the hockey stick is really cute and I want to pet the doggie.

Code:
27 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I love Toronto, and as a Toronto native, I have to support anything my hometown does. With the new rebrand, they have given their team a nice updated look.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

i'm probably biased as someone that lived in toronto for ove 10 years, but i always thought the north stars looked pretty slick. hard to have a unique take on the blue and white but i think they did as well as you could hope for

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

I really like the color scheme and logo for the Tampa Bay Barracuda. I think blue and pink go really nicely together and it's unique for a hockey team.

The team with the best branding that isn't the Toronto North Stars would have to be the Edmonton Blizzard. Here is why the Edmonton Blizzard have the best branding, To start they're the color blue. Every one know blue is the best color in the world. I also love the fox and it being blue reminds me of vulpix alolan.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

I will say that the logos and artwork for all of the teams are very impressive. It's the first thing I noticed after joining. I think my personal favorite, outside of our won, is the Aurora.

36 Words

I was there when the San Francisco Pride got their first major rebrand. I will always say that it was one of the best. Purple is a really underutilized color in sports.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Very biased since I spent pretty much my whole career there but Texas Renegades. The black and white is so clean, love the logo of the outlaw - it just works.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

I'm going to shout out the San Francisco Pride pride . First off, their stylized lion logo is great. Beyond just the obvious reference to a pride of lions, it just plain looks prideful. The team name of "Pride" acknowledges San Francisco's historic association with the LGBT community, and the branding shows that a lot of thought was put into acknowledging that connection without tying the team's whole identity directly to it. I appreciate branding which works on multiple levels like that.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

I do really like the Main Timber rebrand when that was new. They were Halifax before then I believe and I really liked that 1. Aint not Raptors but its up there for sure.

[34 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I believe my favorite team logo outside of Texas would have to be the Philly Forge! Love the colors and the symbol. It looks authentic and is very eye appealing.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]