Create Account

Burlok Sulfurgold has played his last game.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2023, 01:04 PM by leviadan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Burlok started his career as an unremarkable player on a remarkable Falcons team, and when I graduated to the SHL with the Renegades I couldn't have imagined the run we'd have. Ten total seasons with Texas, we got the job done twice. Then four seasons with Atlanta and four with New England, another cup with each team. Not to mention two golds with Germany. I really could not have asked for anything more-- and in that spirit, I think I'm ready to call it.

Hard to believe it's been almost four years with this player. I've been immensely lucky to meet the people I've met, and to have the success that I've had. There's so many people I could tag that made my first player and my first experience with a sim league so memorable.

@notorioustig@dankoa@puolivalmiste@hotdog@luke@CapnCooper @Tomen

My GMs, thank you for believing in me and for giving me all the amazing opportunities I got. You all put me in awesome locker rooms that let me have as much fun as I did over these years. 

@Jobin@Rangerjase@TheSparkyDee@Aephino@EricNCSU@thiefofcheese@Fantobens@micool132@goldenglutes@charlieconway@kenvald 

Just a selection of some of the teammates that made the last four years so wonderful. It's an honour to have lifted a cup with all of you except for Sparky.

Be back soon.

Burlok Sulfurgold - 2336 TPE

1172 GP | 416 G | 631 A | 1047 P

4x Challenge Cup
2x President's Trophy

2x Gold Medal
2x Bronze Medal
1x Four Star Cup
2x Laurifer Trophy

1x First Team All Star

2x Second Team All Star
1x Third Team All Star
2x Jay McDonald Trophy

1x Onoprienko Award

1x Jeff Dar Nominee
1x Anton Razov Nominee
2x Damien Littleton Nominee
1x Zach Miller Nominee

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

The big stink has retired, great career DORT!

Cheers

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Dannnnnnnn

One less 53 :(

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

hell of a career

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Stick taps to you!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Burlooogie! It was such a privilege to cross your path in Atlanta. Your player was good, but the user behind is an even more appreciable person. Very funny sense of humor, i miss the mrmime and grinch memes, very human person, never an out of place comment, always cheerfull and also a very interesting IRL you shared with us. I know you are wtill around as a user and this is just your player that retires but let this be a statement or a reminder for the league that leviadan is a top tier person and a positive force within a locker room, in many ways.

I hope Angus or my next player gets to meet you on the ice again. You gonna win the cup.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I'm so happy we got you back in Texas for your last season! And I'm incredibly proud to have been part of the roster that got you to 1000 points!
You're always welcome back in the room as I'm sure you know. I appreciate everything you've done for Texas and everything you've done for the league and looking forward to your next legendary player!

Happy retirement to Burlok!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

What a career my word. Proud to have won 3 cups with ya

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

_/ _/ was a pleasure that you were on Germany!

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Very impressive career overall. Enjoy retirement!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

That's a sexy resume. Had some good times in NEW!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

burloogie

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

You’re a stud. So glad to have drafted you back then, one of my favourite guys to have shared a team with and can’t wait to see the new guy

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

First ballot 100%

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

The actual goat and my favorite streamer. <3

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]