Create Account

Chirper #40 (AC Week #498)

You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Regression is theft

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

the satisfying feeling of getting the seasonal boost of TPE

the sadness that is spending 9.4 million at once for said seasonal stats and you arent that wealthy

bye smjhl, hi shl #stars

Stars Stars Stars

ready to help toronto north stars as much as i can #shl

Stars Stars Stars

next season the hits total is mine mephi

not happy until i smash somebody through the glass, place ur bets when it happens first

Did I forget to chirp yesterday?

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Also I'm planning on working on CW today but we'll see

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

another week, another 5 days of me complaining about how tired i am and i just wanna lay

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

good morning everyone! its a new week!

\

wow big offseason teps on offer

\

Congrats Evan Winter and team Ednonton.

[Image: salming.png]

Let the IIHF begin. Just nu.

[Image: salming.png]