Create Account

Chirper #41 (AC Week #499)

You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

last week 2nd longest chirper thread ever? chirper is lit

new week new me

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

also new chirps

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I don't want to chirp but i want a few bucks

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

SHL making me into a slave for invisible dollars

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I really do not feel like doing All Star Week.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

IIHF is going on though, so that's cool.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Draft was wild, probably my 2nd most favorite part of the whole league. Congrats on new draftees, GMs and scouts, streamers/presenters, and the graphics team!

11-20-2023, 10:10 AMoknom Wrote: Draft was wild, probably my 2nd most favorite part of the whole league. Congrats on new draftees, GMs and scouts, streamers/presenters, and the graphics team!
It really was. I don't think that high can be matched in any other hockey game/sim.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Happy Thanksgiving week, Americans. Hope you don't work too hard this week.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Time to do some chirping again.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

I wonder why all winners got some graphics done except Norway when they won last time.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

Yo it's been two weeks paying for SHL coaching and I'm already over it, take me back to the smjhl pay scale

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Monday = All day coffee

[Image: fFccrkD.png]