Create Account

Chirper #41 (AC Week #499)

Monday Morning. 
Lovely, i did wake up after all.

The J draft is set for next Saturday! Its been a while since I had a player draft eligible so I am looking forward to the experience

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Its official there will be one last ride for Marner in Chicago

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Congrats to all the recent SHL draftees!

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Today is one of my favourite days of the season. Fantasy drafts are starting and I get to see if I'm in the same group as @JamesT or not

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

@CementHands has a case of the mondays with me.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Im so late to my usual chirping schedule when my first one isn't even on first 50 replies

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

But it is nice to see that Finland has had strong start on both international tournaments

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Monday again.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

WJC seems to be where my player translates best.....Wish I could be this good in the J.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

11-20-2023, 12:14 PMKeven Wrote: Today is one of my favourite days of the season. Fantasy drafts are starting and I get to see if I'm in the same group as @JamesT or not
This is surely the season!!

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Congrats to the S74 draftees

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

mondays suck

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

i had to shovel my driveway just to get out for work this morning so it made monday even worse

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

another chirp another cry for mental health

[Image: sobchak.png]