Create Account

Demir Bellona sets foot in North America

Today I received the most important call of my life. I've been invited to the SMJHL draft, which takes place in a few days' time. It was about time. I grew up in a country where arenas are rare, and people know little about hockey. As a result, I had to move away from friends and family to pursue my dream. I spent most of my teenage years in Switzerland, trying to speak a foreign language and earn respect as a hockey player. I wanted to do everything I could to make it to North America. I know I can make it in the SMJHL, and I'll prove it to any team that gives me a chance. There will be a lot of pressure on my shoulders. People will only see my coach and wonder if I'm as talented, but I have no fears. He coached me well and I know what the expectations are. I can handle the pressure and the eyes on me. There is no other defenseman of my caliber in the upcoming draft and it's clear I will be drafted early in the first round. I've said my goodbyes to my friends back home and I hope that my family will be able to join me soon enough. I have nothing left to learn in Europe. My future is here and I won't miss this opportunity. I'm here to stay and I'm ready for it.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Woooo! Best news, good luck with the new player.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Gorydamn, my goodman, what a strange place to see you!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]