Create Account

S74 - Early Bird PT
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2023, 05:05 AM by Pyro182. Edited 1 time in total.)

ONLY S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S75 SHL Draftees).
The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S74 SMJHL Draft?
Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.
Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.
Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)
Deadline: Friday, December 1st at 11:59 PM PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 12:03 PM by jollyjiggs. Edited 1 time in total.)

whoops again i didnt listen and i wasnt supposed to do this

Olivija Agate may not be the biggest, strongest player on the ice, but she never had to be. She is however the smartest player on the ice, and moves as well as anyone else she's ever played against. She uses her stick to leverage the puck, and sees the ice like an offensive coordinator.

Despite being addicted to salami and coming into pre-draft workouts slightly overweight, Teemu Salami showed he can fly on the ice. Salami is a skilled and graceful skater with the need for speed. In one particular workout, the S74 SMJHL draft prospect lost a skate but could still be seen cutting through the ice on one-legged with great ease.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Wellerman is an amazing two way forward who’s looking to be roty and win some awards and looking to be one of the best two way forwards this draft. Wellerman is great on offense and defense with his skills and athleticism. Wellerman will be a pick no other person in the draft is and wellerman is one of a kind hockey player. Wellerman will be a pick no one expects him to be.

[Image: b3ayEGX.png]

Jack "Jumpshot" Keigan can take a lot of punishment. He wants you to hit him as hard as you can with your stick, just to get a simple fact clear right away. You're not going to stop him screening your goalie.
Jack posseses contradictory qualities in a lot of places. He's a screener who is pretty damn good at getting open if he wants to. He has the most punchable face and the most kissable lips. He's a garbage collector who doesnt like to clean his room.

He's in three different meme chats with other people who don't know eachother and he just shares the best memes to the other group who hasnt seen it yet.

Jack is going to be there to make things easier for your team.

Bo jangles may lack strength and size to his fellow competitors, however he makes up for that in is relentless determination to be one of the best to ever step foot on the ice. Like a starving dog to a scrap of meat, Bo jangles has a relentless forecheck and can often frustrate and wear down the opposition. Bo doesn't shy away from going to those dirty areas for screens and rebounds. Above all else, Bo has elite vison and a laser shot.. all the signs point to a future star.

What makes Ju-gong stand out compared to others goalies his age are his incredible raw natural talent and reflexes. While lacking in some technical abilities, Ju-gong makes up for it with incredible reaction times and ability to see the puck. The young Korean netminder is also rather unshakable for his age, rarely letting a goal get to him too hard mentally.

Sebastien Levesque strengths consist of a great ability to read the opponents plays in order to be ready to block any shots that may come his way, as well as make a fast break pass once the puck is recovered by the goalie. All in all, being the last line on defense and making long distance passes are what differentiates Levesque from his contemporaries.

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

Blant Chorski is a big Latvian who gave up his natural talent of baking the perfect pastries and desserts to follow his dream of becoming a Hockey star. He plays tough in front of the net and is not afraid to take the body to steal the puck or make the sweet pass to the open man. He has great hands and in turn is great on face offs. Blant also loves going to the front of the net and looking for that trashy rebound goal or sweet tip while screening the opposition teams' goalie. Chorski is a pass first, shoot second type of guy but can put the puck in the net if need be. If you're looking for a big power forward centerman who can win those offensive zone draws, get the defense to focus on him while he finds the open man with an unreal pass, Blant is your man.

[Image: IfKS6PC.jpeg]

"Settle down"

Andrade La Sombra's biggest strength off the ice would be his loyalty. There's no doubt that La Sombra will be a stalwart defender of whichever team manages to get his rights. And if he's willing to go to war off the ice for his team, imagine how fiercely he will play on the ice for them. You will get a forward the likes of which will hopefully go down in the history books of this league. Without fail, La Sombra will be dependable, reliable, and a team player through and through.

Code:
91 words

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

Mary is an offensive-minded forward, if you're being kind. If you're being mean, she is very bad defensively. Do not let that scare you away from picking our dear friend Ms. Hollywood. Mary has a great shot and is pretty good at finding ways to get opportunities to use it. She's kind of quick, too. She will fall over and cry if you ask her to defend, but that's not her job. It's actually really mean and unfair of you to ask Mary to defend, actually. Meanie. She's too busy scoring five million goals and then hitting the dougie like she's John Wall in 2010.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

He's big. Dude's 6ft 11in tall. Like he's real big. But aside from that he's defensively focused. He's almost like having a second goalie on the ice. The main objective is to make his end of the ice a place where the enemy doesn't want to be. If that's throwing people into the glass or just outskating them. He's fine with either option.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

Elly's main strengths are her ability to read the game and make decisions accordingly. she has her keen predatory senses which make her offensive and defensive reads very precise. Her cute paws are perfect for passing and handling, of which she is also very good at. lastly she is a team player and a huuuuuuge morale booster. Who doesn't love soft fur, kitty kisses, and even a ferocious roar to scare the enemy players.

I've often felt like defenders and defensemen at large are always overlooked in drafts like these. There's been a lot of years between the last 'generational defenseman' draft and now. I hope that I am thought of as the steal of the draft. My size and weight, my quickness and grit should all be sought after by scouts in the J. My dad was thought as an afterthought in his Junior draft, being a late pick. But hopefully, my strengths will get me picked in the first round.