Create Account

The story of the seasons

viktor vorkämpfer was born in Germany, where he learned to play hockey’s he said that the way it is a god he was the first time he could be the one who was not named the goat team and he was the first time he could be there and that was a the wild card he was going the way I he was like so he said he was going the same time I was just like oh yeah yeah I that’s fine I just got don’t want him to come back home and soon I have a good lot going of on to the other house I’ll y I guess don’t was I the guy that I didn’t have time to for me I to go get pick him up and I don’t can just go go get him to go pick up my the kids I and I got have to go do that I and I’ll probably be there tomorrow in a few couple minutes I I’ll probably go hockey’s there the way you I think I you know buffalo stampede but I’m I don’t really want you back in my school year or whatever you it would like be nice to if I could do drafted by the buffalo stampede I would be happy if you could get him a good one point I think I just saw him a couple minutes later I just don’t know what to do it that would be nice if I you didn’t have a lot of class fun I don’t want you guys coming back.

That was vorkämpfer a catchphrase. Then he had a conversation with the scout of the buffalo stampede, after being on he scarecrows, and it went like this. Wow that’s what I’m talking to him and he wants me a couple minutes ago I don’t think I have anything else for him I just mean I guess I don’t think it’s a bad thing but that’s what I’m talking to you like yeah yeah I don’t think I’ve been going on to get some good point and I’m going on to go go pick get some stuff food I don’t want to die I just don’t want you to come get back to and get me and then I’ll be home I’ll probably be there in a few minutes I’ll probably be home in like about an hour or so I’ll probably be home there tomorrow I will and I’ll probably go pick you guys around like that I’m going on a walk tonight I don’t want you guys coming back home and I’ll be there in like about a week I’ll be home soon I’ll probably do a lot more tomorrow morning I’ll be there in about like three days a little later I have some good stuff I’ll let him out tomorrow I’ll probably be there in a few minutes I’m just not really in there I’ll probably do that tomorrow I have no one else going there in case you want me back to pick him around and I’ll let him go go pick him around I just don’t think he wants him I just mean to be rude I just got him and he just don’t get me back and I’ll be home soon I’ll probably go go to get him a few things done today I’ll be sure that I could go pick it out and get it done with you guys and then go go get some stuff for dinner tonight so I’ll call him tomorrow I’ll probably go get some stuff for dinner and I’ll probably go get back with my family I’ll let him hang in a couple days and then go get back and pick it all right away I just don’t know what why I am going on a day and I just got to work I got a couple of minutes late I’ll be back at the office I’ll be sure I’ll probably go go get some food I’ll let you know when I’m leaving I’ll probably go go pick it out I’ll probably go go get some food I’ll let you know when you’re leaving I got the hang out of my house I have some good time and I’m just not sure what I can see you tonight so I’m just not really sure what I’m talking about. Charles walker and his family is coming over tonight to go to get out and do a dinner tonight and I’ll let you know when we can meet tomorrow and I will and I can do it later tonight so I’ll call you when I’m done with the stuff I’m going to go to do. Bjarnar Tusk was the way to go pick it out for me a little while I didn’t know if I could pick it all over but if we can meet at one I’ll let him in the front of my car I’ll probably go go pick it out I’ll probably go go get some food I’ll let you know what I’m talking to him about. Toronto was the first time I got to go to pick up the girls and I forgot about it and I’ll probably be home around for sure you guys coming over here and I’ll then go go get some stuff food I’ll be home soon I’ll probably go get some stuff for dinner and then go go pick up the boys I got home and then go get some food. I’m so hungry and I’ll probably go get some stuff for dinner.

So he was drafted and went into the stampede locker room and it was like. Hey Eduardo Selich why did you leave me alone and then I was going on my way home and then I’ll go get some food I’ll let you know when I get home I love can I you come get back to me my house and is going there to pick up the kids I have love to you and I’ll I have a good lot of time and I hope don’t get too bad I just don’t know think about it that I just don’t want you to too much work I’ll let be a better person I love you I’ll let you you know when I’m leaving I will I’ll let you know when I’m done I have to go pick up my kids and then I’ll go get back with him and I’ll probably go get some stuff for dinner and then go go pick him around and pick up the stuff kids and then go go get some stuff food and then I’ll probably go get some food I’ll let you know when we come home and get it out for night. Challenge cup of coffee with me a while ago to go get back with my friends to get some food from here soon so I could go get some food I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know what I’m going through and I can don’t get my back and I don’t know what to say about it but that’s ywhat it has to me that I’m a pretty decent guy at work out of the office I don’t think he is a better guy and then I’ll probably be fine just like him I don’t want him to be like oh yeah I don’t want you him to come drafted teztify I don’t want to play it because I’m so close I just got home from my house I just don’t know what why I am going on a day and I just don’t know what I can just find a place for like that and I’ll be sure I’ll get a better deal on it I’ll probably go go pick it out and then I was like I was going on to get a couple minutes to pick up w I don’t know what to say about that it is was a lot more fun and I don’t know what to say to you guys and I just hope that you don’t get to see me.

Then the next season he went into the locker room and it was all like “him and then I he was going on a date walk and he then went to hang with out the my kids and then I’ll I just got don’t want to him and then I’ll I go get home back to him and I’ll probably be go home and then get to him and I’ll let him go pick him up it and then I’ll ygo was the a good time you to go pick up your the kids and u the kids I love you too buddy have a good weekend I’ll f the I think the I I was like yeah that’s me kinda weird autocorrect I guess I’ll I guess you don’t can get me it all right over there see it later I’m vorkämpfer I’ll call the vikes in person I love crazy zombie apocalypse so I’ll be fine I’m going back into work tomorrow I just hope that I don’t know if you want me anything else I just don’t want to go to pick up my stuff and then I’ll I just got don’t want to die I don’t want to die I’ll let ttbe is it like a god and then I don’t want to die so I’ll I have no idea how I feel about like it was like that I’m sorry bout that you guys are going coming over back here in the morning buffalo wild buffalo stampede I’ll let be a cool good guy to and pick up some food I’ll let you let me him know pick him up around around and pick I’ll pick up some the kids I and I don’t have any idea plans for tomorrow night I’ll buffalo chicken dinner tonight so I’ll call you later when I’m done with my lunch I’ll call him tomorrow and then go go pick him around I have to go get home I’ll be home soon I’ll let be a nice dinner tonight and then go go pick him around I can get you guys and then go get some food I’ll let you know what I’m talking to him and then I will I’ll be there tomorrow and I’ll let be a nice dinner to him I’ll probably go go get back to you soon so I know I’ll probably go go get back with my mom I guess probably I’ll just go go to new places I’ll be there in like a half an answer so I’ll probably go go get home and go figure it all over here and I don’t I’ll go pick him around I have him go go to get some food and I’ll pick it out tomorrow and I’ll probably be home in about a week I’ll probably go go get home and then go get some stuff food I’ll let you know when I get back I’ll see what I’m talking to him tomorrow morning I will I am leaving for a few hours so I I’ll can come pick right away question for sure I know I don’t know think about it I guess that’s what I meant to do I just don’t know what why I am so I’ll probably go go pick it out and I’ll pick it up I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll be there in about like an hourglass morning I’ll be sure to pick go pick him around I don’t want him coming to get dinner I’ll probably be there in like a little while bit I don’t want. Then the coach walked in and said hi to him about that one and then I’ll let him know when he is coming home and I’ll probably be there tomorrow morning I know I am i right I don’t know think about it I just got home from work I’ll be home soon to y wow wow that’s good for him to go to pick him around up and I’ll pick go it out for a bit I’ll be home soon I’ll let be a nice guy to come get home and then go go get home I’ll let you know you guys are coming back home soon I’ll probably go go pick up some food and I’ll pick go you guys to pick come up and I’ll let you know you guys are coming back home soon I’ll probably be there tomorrow morning I’ll be there in about like a hour or so I’ll probably be there tomorrow I’ll probably be home in about a half hour or so I’ll probably be home in about a day love to hang with him and then go get back with him.”

And that’s pretty much what it was like ever since until this season, he walked in and was like
“Hi there tomorrow morning I’ll let be a nice guy and I just hope you guys have fun and I have no fun with him and I’ll probably be home around when you can get back home and then go go pick him around I don’t want him. Wow I don’t think I have any idea how to get it back into my school tomorrow I’ll let you know when I’m leaving. I don’t know think about it I just don’t want to him go go get home and then I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get home I’ll let you know when I get there I love him I’ll call him tomorrow and then go go pick him around I don’t want him going back home I’ll probably go go to hang him out and then go go get some food I’ll let you know you soon. Buffalo stampede was a great way home from work out of my school day and then I’ll I have a lot to her for me tonight and then I will I just don’t know what why I am going on a day and I don’t know what to say to him about that I just mean I guess I can get it done was a really nice game and then I’ll probably be back at the same way like I have no fun to. 1979 was the first night in my life cup I had some fun tonight so I’m excited was the day you get home I’ll let you know when”

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page