Create Account

Ben Jammin Testing FA for S75
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 02:20 PM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Ready for grading!

Hello SHL world! With our season ending now in Chicago at the hands of Winnipeg, felt like this would be a good time to get this news out there.

Never thought I would write another media piece again but figured this would be the best way to get the information out there and help my bank account (darn trading cards draining all my money). 

[Image: 968645766191153152.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]

I plan to test free agency this off-season as my contract is expiring and FA is something I have yet to experience during my time in this league. I am not closing the door on Chicago as I have loved my time there and if nobody is interested in me, I'm sure they would re-sign me (I hope surely).  If I do get swindled away in FA and choose to sign with another team, I would prefer if we worked out a sign and trade so Chicago can recoup some assets for me.

My ideal team has a great culture LR, friendly environment, people to joke/banter with when we inevitably get FHM'd. Also if they have the discord PT reminders setup so people can be reminded when PT's are due (most teams have this setup, but if not I can help set it up as I have helped implement it for other teams before!)

For Ben Jammin, there aren't that many seasons I left for me since regression is going to start kicking my butt soon, but D-men are quite valuable and I intend to keep max earning (My urge to get things complete on my TPE checklist is too powerful). For player build wise, I have a sense of what stats are the core ones for defencemen (like screening, faceoffs, aggression and fighting /s) 

FA is like going through the scouting/drafting phase and I believe those are the exciting times in the league for a user since you get to hear teams pitching to you their team, ideas and how you would fit into that vision moving forward for each team. Of course there would be more in-depth discussion to take place, but these are just my initial ramblings about what my plans are for Ben Jammin. 

Please reach out to me via Discord if you are a GM/Scout for a team and wish to talk! Of course no contract offers until the FA negotiation period begins.

I checked with @Nike and he gave me his blessing to allow other teams to talk to me before the FA period starts.
[Image: 846546585805389824.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]

Note: There are some teams where I don't see a fit and if you're one of those teams who reach out to me, I will let you know so we don't waste each other's time

Update: Thank you to all the teams that reached out to me during FA, I have made a decision that should be made public on Sunday

Code:
479 words

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

lies, LIES

James is an absolutely lovely person. Though I haven’t had the opportunity to share a LR with him, I have shared enough spaces to confidently say that any team would be lucky to have Ben Jammin on their team

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

That's it. I'm retiring since I can't stand the thought of being on a team without you Cry

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

How could this be

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

I would like to be drafted to the team that trades for Ben Jammin

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

01-06-2024, 09:07 PMKalakar Wrote: I would like to be drafted to the team that trades for Ben Jammin
I would like to start my own team so it will just be Ben Jammin and Kalakar. 
I’ll provide a K-pop channel

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

01-06-2024, 09:07 PMKalakar Wrote: I would like to be drafted to the team that trades for Ben Jammin

I would like to seconded this, Jammin has been the heart and soul during my time in Chicago

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Good luck and enjoy the experience.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

01-06-2024, 08:15 PMJamesT Wrote: Also if they have the discord PT reminders setup 

What even is that thing?

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I have made a decision regarding my FA destination, thank you to all the teams that reached out to me.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

All James does is leave teams

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

01-16-2024, 02:21 PMJamesT Wrote: I have made a decision regarding my FA destination, thank you to all the teams that reached out to me.

And???

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

01-16-2024, 04:25 PMKalakar Wrote: And???

You'll see when it gets publicly announced

[Image: 720719582016307291.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]