Create Account

Fantasy Swap Tool

Fantasy scoring and swaps are hard right?

Evaluating swaps means looking at the index, counting, doing a bunch of mental or excel math and bot commands, that's a lot of work.

This sheet, based on the fantasy index link, and your username, will pull...
your team
their fantasy points per game
their games / points remaining
every unpicked player in your group
their fantasy points per game
their games / points remaining
and tell you the (theoretical) most beneficial swaps to make (if all performances stay on the current pace)

[Image: image.png?ex=6583adea&is=657138ea&hm=0f1...height=427]

File -> Make a Copy, have fun, good luck
Lemme know if anything weird breaks or you have ideas for improvements.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

remember when we had to look at things in different tabs

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

@sve7en on my copy, I adjusted the formula in column O on the SORT tab to go to 3 places on the "right" function, as it was putting the person at F.103 at F.03. There also isn't anything to resolve ties in FPRem, but that's pretty minor considering how unlikely it is (although there is currently a tie for F.03, I just manually bumped up one by .1)

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Yeah, James just pinged me about it too. I thought I fixed that but it was on the wrong file. Should be fixed this week.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]