Create Account

S74 PT#2: Food Fight

ISFL PT

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I think it's important to stick to what's important for you and if you are not comfortable to do something, well you don't. There is enough possible endorsement that you don't have to take those who are not really align with your beliefs.
When I see professionals athletes getting endorsement with McDonald's I can't believe it. I know they pay a lot of money for it, but I find it not really ethical to promote that kind of food when a part of your job is to eat healthy to be able to perform at a high level.
Some people doesn't care about it and sometimes it's the entire enterprise that is part of it (like the Canadiens with McDo) so it's harder to refuse, but you can if you want to.
Personally I don't really like that much Chinese food, so I won't promote it because I don't believe in it, it's simple as that.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Option 1

This is straight up ridicoulsous. Do these people even watch hockey? Known what a puck is? If they did they wouldnt go around smack talking Mac turner, no no no. If they actually watched a Regina Elk game they would be too afraid to smack talk the Mac Daddy! Do they even know that Mac Turner has one of the highest fighting skill levels in the league!! Have they looked at his historical stats and saw in his first SMJHL game he threw down the gloves!?! iof that person who wrote this incredlous article is reading thiis now they should beg Mac Turner for forgiveness. And also, on the Chicken note, Mac Turner eats chicken, some would say devours it. Hey maybe this writer was a chicken and could be some barbeque next. Mac Turner would not allow this to bother his game. he would just do what Mac Turner always does, plays his game, and puta his heart out there on the ice every game.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Option 1:

If Bobby Tkachuky got called out by hockey fights dot com as a pushover he would lose his mind! Bobby is a tough old school hockey player and wouldn't take being called out lightly. Bobby wouldn't ignore these comments, he would go out of his way to fight everyone and one the next game. Bobby would be so upset he would probably try his hardest to create a bench brawl and be in the middle of it fighting everyone just to prove how tough he is. After Bobby is done casing mayhem on the ice and is all bloody in the face he would get a chicken to bring to the post game interview or be eating chicken. Bobby would defiantly make sly comments toward hockey fights dot com and meme them with chicken picks or video to make sure the website know how tough Bobby is and that he read their comments.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Option 1:

I'll take this with humor and post on this thread a photo of me eating as KFC. I believe that fighting qualities in hockey, like hockey ones, are meaningless. I prefer honing my physical and gaming skills rather than participating in fighting matches. The fact that I could hypothetically lose a fight to a chicken causes nothing but laughter. After all, the result of the fight does not affect the game in any way, with the exception of removal from the ice, which can decide the outcome of the game in some circumstances. Yes, of course, this can cheer up the team, but it is so indirect that the impact of the fight itself as an event is difficult to take into account. Therefore, between a fight and a good attack, which could end in a goal, and therefore a victory, I choose victory. Overall the chicken was very tasty!

[Image: M3SilsV.png]
Sig by @enigmatic

Option 1

Chickens are pretty aggressive animals, some scientists say that they're related to the t-rex (one of the most ferocious predators of all time). Thankfully chickens aren't 20 feet tall with sharp teeth but they sure got a mean peck, anyone who has played a Legends of Zelda game before knows that. That being said, I know that I can win a fight against a chicken, they're tiny and I've eaten many of their brethren; fried, baked, roasted, you name it I've had it. In order to prove it I would set up a WWE style wrestling match between me, and David "the chickenator" Johnston. His main costume being (you can probably guess) is a giant chicken costume. What's better than beating up a chicken? beating up a man sized chicken. The event with be live for all the hockeyfight folks to see, it'll be proof that Jay O'Neil can hold his own against any opponent poultry or otherwise.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

I got into it with the boys in the back because I threw apple pie everywhere, but everyone knows you gotta let the pie fly without the pie. You can't get 3.14 so that's how I made my riches encrypted was by investing in Pi with the point 14 because you gotta understand how the market works. Baby, and that's crept down, not encrypted. You know you gotta know what you're saying. Dude cryptocurrency like that dude. And if you don't know then you're doing that. Because now you know angel heard and your voice coming back on. Frequent flier miles cause Speedway just up to rewards and now I get free gas every time. I fly over 5 seconds. Also, the 5 second rule doesn't apply to food. Only applies to like your butt when it touches the floor so you better go wash it because it's dirty because and if you don't well then you're gonna get. They used infection and no one wants that because if you have that, then you're like the hazmat and need the suit. Because it's scary and you don't want to be dead because you touched your butt hole for.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Thomas Liebold would not be that upset from getting singled out by hockey fights dot com for probably losing a fight to a chicken, his bravery and fighting stats are as low as possible so it would make sense, he also only has one career fight in which he lost while he was playing juniors. he did however have one fight in the World Junior Championships preseason that he did end up winning but it was probably against someone who would also lose if they ever got into a fight with a chicken. he would probably respond to the thread with a photo shopped picture of him getting beat up by a chicken with a comment that he is a lover not a fighter and that the only problem he has ever had with chickens before is that he once choked on a buffalo chicken wrap when he was younger but has no bad blood with chickens anymore

Option 1:
I would have a hard time caring less. So many worse things have been and currently are being posted about me online all the time. Do you think it's easy to live as a professional athlete in philly with a thin skin? Every time you don't win people are calling for truckloads of shit to be dumped on your lawn and if that's the worst of it consider yourself let off easy. At the end of the day these "reporters" and "Mic jockies" are making their meagre living talking about us. They owe their entire existance to us and it is pretty easy to see how one might become a tinge jealous under similar circumstances. Honestly if I get asked anything in a mandatory media session I'll just look at the reporter and ask what they think? "Do you think that's true? ok.." I owe nothing to these parasites and they won't rile me up, I have more important things to worry about, like taking a shit.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Option 1
[Image: h3C0VM6.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Graj would absolutely take a deal with a food company that he does not enjoy the cuisine of. He can very, very easily bullshit his way through a commercial, simply by making all sorts of claims that nobody can disprove. He can say that although he doesn't typically enjoy chinese food, this chinese food has made him reconsider his every decision on skipping the cuisine in the past. He can say that though even rice is typically not something he enjoys, he absolutely loves the fried rice that this particular establishment serves. He can say that he has never had an egg roll before, but this company's egg rolls make his eyes roll into the back of his head and make him absolutely ecstatic just by tasting the warm goodness. And as for the one dish that he adores, sweet and sour chicken. He will say that though he's never been a chicken guy, this sweet and sour chicken makes him go bananas and it's all he can think about lately. He won't have to lie because it would be true, even if a hair exaggerated.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Jiggle E Puff is a total pushover who would probably lose a fight to a chicken. He sure is in a predicament in this situation, as teammate Angus McFife is now openly mocking Jiggle about the situation. Jiggle decides that the only way to prove the world wrong is to beat a chicken pokemon in a fight. The logical choice here is a torchic, the adorable fire type starter from the Hoenn region. Jiggle's agent arranges the fight, which will take place in the Orange Islands, because boxing loves destination fights. Jiggle actually stops practicing hockey for a few weeks to prepare for the greatest celebrity boxing even since Paul/KSI VIII. He steps into the ring and dominates torchic bell to bell, drastically helped by the fact that his team has paid off torchic to take the fall, and that the judges are all fans of Jiggle E Puff's music. Nevertheless, Jiggle is superior and Angus never makes fun of him again.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

[Image: NNsaW2u.png]

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Option 2:

Teal'c isn't exactly the most fond of British Food. The various beiges and tans and the seemingly omnipresent gravy and chips. With the opening of a new British "cuisine" place in Boston, Teal'c has been contacted to do an ad for the restaurant. He has no idea why because he's not part of the team yet and having a terrible season in the minors. But maybe all they could afford to get is a minor celebrity to help them out with their ad. Teal'c doesn't turn down offers though. The money that New England is paying him isn't enough and getting a small paycheck from whatever gross tasting restaurant wants to give him would be quite beneficial to his checkbook. As for the kind of ad he'd make. It'd probably be something akin to a cross between Benny Hill and Monty Python. Who wouldn't want to see Teal'c as part of something like the Ministry of Silly Walks? His stoic dry humor would really go over well with British people and Americans would have it all go over their head. 

Quote:180 Words

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Option 2:

Of course Petr would agree to do publicity work for a sushi restaurant, it's a great opportunity to deny Team Japan a lucrative propaganda opportunity and gives such an opportunity to Team Czechia and Petr. Of course, Petr would use such an opportunity to go on and on about Czech cooking, Czech hockey, and their superiority over Japanese cuisine and the Japanese hockey team. In fact, using the government's best writers the Czech State Security agency has to offer, Petr has prepared a 15 minute brief from a 30 minute script on Czechia. The day of filming went perfectly and Petr was able to get through all his lines without fault and surely the good news of Czechia shall spread and prosper! What's that? They're not using the commercial? Why the hell not? Petr didn't talk about the sushi restaurant? Well they should've thought of that before hiring Petr. The nerve!

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]