Create Account

S74 mPT#2: Professional Crastination

Bernard Lodge has good ol' fashioned corn beef hash with fried eggs! He washed it down with a nice large glass of cran-orange juice. A perfect Sunday lunch!

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

Shawn Pawn sat down to one of his joys during the day, lunch. For lunch, Shawn pawn ate one of Jersey Mike Sub's primer subs, the #5 the super sub. It consists of Provolone, ham, prosciuttini and cappaculo. Shawn Pawn gets his subs mike's way with mayo and hot pepper relish.

Lias ate a very healthy thing with protein and some clean carbs, like he does most days during the season. Then he sneaked off and ate a piece of chocolate because he deserved a little treat.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Yesterday JR Frankenstero had an amazing lunch that consisted of Ramen mixed with Oatmeal and left to harden, then spread on top with Peanut Butter and Jelly.  The good stuff

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Yesterday my player didn't have time to prep a lunch so he went to Tim Horton's and had himself a grilled panini and a donut. Can't go wrong with Timmy's (yes you can it's gone down hill for sure)

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I practically live at the training facility for Anchorage. I got very lucky that Anchorage has a staff that takes care of this for me. They provide all players with a place to get a great meal the meets on my macronutrients. So, chicken and rice is my go to.

Rowan is a big Italian food fan. His mom's side of the family has been from Italy since day one. So for lunch today, Rowan had some nice pasta, an all time classic on the O'Beirne family.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Jaden orders a pizza before every game and eats the whole thing. He usually goes with an extra cheese pan pizza, but often mixes it up as far as the toppings go. No pineapple, though.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Bellamy Blake actually had three tacos for lunch yesterday. They were chicken tacos with cheddar, pico de Gallo, lettuce and some chili sauce. Quite good!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Melvin ate the same thing for lunch yesterday that he has every single day. Trees and other bracken. Honestly, he used to spice it up with cake, but that had disastrous consequences.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Kenny Omega was too lazy to make anything for lunch himself, so he decided to order some takeout from Zaxby's. He chose order a Wings and Things combo, which consists of 5 boneless wings, 3 chicken tenders, and crinkle cut fries with a drink. He enjoyed his lunch very much

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

It was the time where Derek had to film the first intermission whole chicken eating in a seating, so safe to say not much other than a delicious, jucidy, 8 $ roasted chicken from the Costco, the true GOATS of ready-cooked whole birds.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Saturday is the day that Pawter has Taco Bell. He uses the gas from his food to help propel him through the week to move faster. It usually helps

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

My player had a very large bowl of cereal for lunch because he woke up too late to have breakfast. He needs to start every day with cereal no matter what.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Aksel tries to go light for lunch. He had an apple and a ham sandwich with one of those protein shakes that tastes horrible but has everything in it.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog