Create Account

Chirper #45 (AC Week #503)

You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

if i continue to get the first chirp each week then i think WBF needs to give me 10 TPE

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

So how about some double payment for the chirps?

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

12-18-2023, 06:52 AMkahri Wrote: if i continue to get the first chirp each week then i think WBF needs to give me 10 TPE
Or maybe take away 10TPE from the first to see who is willing to take one for the team

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Czechia is Bestia!!

Hope everyone has a good week!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I heard arenas all across the shl are employing cats to fight the rats

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

New week, new chirp. I need a coffee.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

last week of school this year here we go

[Image: cVahF90.png]

Gonna have a bit of a moan. I have to write a new page for my comic because I made a mistake and put a two page spread on the wrong pages, so it needs one before it so they can actually be on the same fold. GRAH.

Its not that I dont like to write more, its that it costs money to print more and for they artist and letterer to make another page SDJ KDJBDS

also man soon we will know if kiekko espoo will be accepted to liiga

[Image: cVahF90.png]

one week to christmas oh boy

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

You couldn’t be more wrong actually, I’m unbelievably sentimental. You know, the best thing would be to actually be as earnest as I feel because I know what I’m doing. Just everything that I do, it knows what it is.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

‘Happy’ Monday SHL, hope everyone has a great week

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

1st page chirp???

[Image: jwpshl.png]