Create Account

JWS FOR MVP WAGNER WAGON WOODGRAIN NO PAIN

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65923826&is=657fc326&hm=0f...0f44787b5&]

It's come to my attention that Wagner Stevenson is not number one for the MVP voting, and I just gotta say that's pretty f****** dumb, okay? Like where's Iraq fourteenth, who even makes these mid seasonal ward lists? You ought to be hitting a face with a shovel, so you can look somewhat like little Nikki. I mean, that stuff is dumber than dumb. Did you eat glue or did you sniff? Gasoline side note not gonna live love sniff and gasoline. But seriously do you people use Pogo sticks like Wagner? Sevenson makes people his b**** and makes b****** b**** but not like a drunk abuse of parent. Cause he would never hurt the little kitties. But like bro, my man Downs a 6-pack 4. His 6 pack because he has 6 packs. All right, like I don't know where you bottom feeders crawled out from, but it's dumb that you even crawled like learn how to walk, don't you have legs or are you bugs, you must be bugs, because that's who would make a list that doesn't have Wagner 77 number 1 like I mean, where have you been living under a rock? Do I have to call you Patrick star seriously, this seems like a star face thing, does he want a rap battle no of course, not he never does, but like Tampa, like just being great amazing Wagner. 17 score in 10 million goals and you're over there like I don't know if he's MVP I don't know if he's M. V. Pete, that's the dumbest God damn thing I've ever heard. I wish you could actually hear my voice right now and hear the inflections and injections in it. Because it would show you how much of a straight violation of the Geneva convention that this is that Wagner 17 is not the slam dunk. Home run 5 run bomb show AO tawny MVP of this game like it's dumb. All right, so get it together. Boys get it together. Like I can't take much more of this. We're bringing the MVP back to Tampa, along with like 74 gallon challenge cups, cause we can't lose, we are prepared to have a beard, and that's just the way it's gonna be like in the 70s gonna score like 12 million goals, cause he's gonna get 2 more million than he had or later. When it was 10 and that's just the way it's gonna be and if you feel any type of way cuz step up to the boy right now, I'm taking on all challengers all week. So get right with the Lord before you get fluid.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Theres a message somewhere in here but i dont know what it is

Laughing Laughing Laughing

OMG I AM DYING!!! This is fantastic!

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

the last poster salute