Create Account

Special 2x media week for the holidays

"It's a wonderful time of the year," crooned Andy Williams. But you know what's even more wonderful? A holiday-themed 2x special media week.

Commencing now (December 24th) and concluding on January 2nd at 11:59 PM EST, we invite everyone to participate in our special media week. All media (articles and podcasts) focused on the festive season or the new year (well… technically, 2041) will be worth double. Please make sure to include [2x media] or a similar identifier in your thread subject.

As always, when posting, consult the submission guidelines for media for assistance or reach out to TheGreatToeJam#7895 or me if you have any questions. Media submissions posted after January 2nd will be graded as usual. Please ensure that the theme is the central focus of your article or podcast to qualify for the media bonus.

Please remember, as each article is compensated, that our current policy is to reject any media that relies on – or could be perceived by the Media team as relying on – ChatGPT or similar AI tools. You can read more about our policy related to AI tools for content creation here. Access the submission guidelines for media here: Media Submission Guidelines

The Media team wishes everyone, regardless of background or celebration, a wonderful time with loved ones.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Awesome Smile

Also, i think @st4rface should get x2 credit for his recent article. It is holiday themed but posted 2 days early. Unless he has a connection to the media team, I think it is fair that he gets the 2x media as there is no way he could have known about this upcoming bonus. Cheers

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3454161

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone

now distance yourself from your family and write media to entertain meeeeeeeeeeeee

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Glad slappy and myself did not post our podcast yet.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

12-24-2023, 01:19 PMtrella Wrote: Awesome Smile

Also, i think @st4rface should get x2 credit for his recent article. It is holiday themed but posted 2 days early. Unless he has a connection to the media team, I think it is fair that he gets the 2x media as there is no way he could have known about this upcoming bonus. Cheers

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3454161

That would be very cool, because I was literally searching if we have a double media or not. Is it possible?

@MikeLiut

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Hey @trella , hey @st4rface , Merry Christmas to you both. I also did notice the articles (plural, adding St4face's "Christmas in Canada" to the discussion) and we were all thinking about the same thing. It does have some impacts on how we manage 2x weeks as a whole and I wanted to have a good discussion with the boss first before getting back to you.

So yeah, it's Christmas time, so let's get in the spirit. Please add a [2x media] at the beginning of your articles. I'll send a note to the graders.

---

12-24-2023, 01:34 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone

now distance yourself from your family and write media to entertain meeeeeeeeeeeee

You heard the boss, guys.

---

12-25-2023, 01:32 PMMikeLiut Wrote: Hey @trella , hey @st4rface , Merry Christmas to you both. I also did notice the articles (plural, adding St4face's "Christmas in Canada" to the discussion) and we were all thinking about the same thing. It does have some impacts on how we manage 2x weeks as a whole and I wanted to have a good discussion with the boss first before getting back to you.

So yeah, it's Christmas time, so let's get in the spirit. Please add a [2x media] at the beginning of your articles. I'll send a note to the graders.
Thank you! Smile

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]