Create Account

Goose News after the finals

Hello everyone, Goose news here in Denver, Colorado, providing an update on the aftermath of the final game in the series where Colorado faced a 4-3 defeat against the Detroit falcons in the closely contested SMJHL finals. The atmosphere in Colorado is undoubtedly intense as fans and players grapple with the outcome of the game. In the wake of this crucial match, we've had the opportunity to hear from Rookie defenseman Trent Wiseman, a key player in the Raptors' lineup. While Wiseman may not have been a prolific scorer, his contributions on the defensive end were invaluable. Known for his solid defensive skills, Wiseman played a crucial role in thwarting the opposing team's forwards and denying them scoring opportunities. So even though they lose the chance to get a cup at least this season we have words from Trent Wiseman, Jussi Mutou, and an announcement from the GM of the Colorado Raptors.

Left-Defenseman, Trent Wiseman of the Colorado Raptors
"It's tough to swallow this pill, especially in a series as close as this one. We fought hard, and every player on the team gave their all on the ice. We fell short, but I believe we've grown stronger as a team through this experience.

Also I need to say that I didn’t put myself in the line of shooting enough but I like to take this as something I can learn and grown with. Losing hurts so I will make sure that when we are back in these finals, I promise my team and coach that we will get a cup before any of this core ages out and I want the rest of the SMJHL to know that Colorado Believes and we are coming for the cup next season.”

=====================================================================================

Captain, Jussi Mutou of the Colorado Raptors
“We’ve come this far and we have to leave empty handed. As captain of this team, I can’t help but feel like I’ve let the team down. I’m expected to lead the t am and we have to go back home knowing Detroit is going to be celebrating with our championship.

With that being said, I’m so incredibly proud of this team. We had huge rookie seasons from Pinli, Trent, Andrade and Supreme. Brandon, Leo, Shadow and Tanner held it down this season too. Xavier and I have one more season to try and get this done. I know that no matter what happens next season, I will have had the pleasure to play with the best damn team in the league. Raptor Revenge Tour incoming. We believe.”

=====================================================================================

New York Rangers Seventy and Three GM of the Colorado Raptors.
“After taking that early series lead in the finals this is not the type of message I had hoped to be writing. But here we are. I know this feelings suck right now, but it’s important we recognize how special that run was. Making it all the way to the finals is not a feat many achieve. This was the first time the raptors made a final in 24 seasons.

Not to mention we finished the regular season second in the entire league! What makes this run even more special was being able to do this before our peak. We started the season 8th in average applied tpe. Next season we will have an even stronger team. If we were able to come one game from winning the championship before our peak, imagine what we could do at full strength. Each and every person on this team should be immensely proud for being a part of this run. We’re coming back with a vengeance next season”

For graders its 622 words.

Nationality: Usa
Trent Wisemen - Raptors
Two-way Defenseman
[Image: image-2023-12-18-232600166.png]
Made by Wasty with love and care!

well said

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Wiseman gonna be so elite next season

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

And to be honest, if we hadn't done the job this season I don't think we'd have managed it next year with the players we're losing, whereas you guys are still really set up for it. Best of luck in all the games that aren't against Detroit.

[Image: Skree.gif]

It's a tough loss to take for sure. We're grateful to have you on the team, goose. Let's get it done next year!

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Tough loss but y'all should be back next season.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Goose News bringing some S Tier content.
Glad to have you as a Raptor. Like Fishy/Mutou said, "Raptor Revenge Tour incoming. We believe.".

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

!believe

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig